Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Skilled and experienced client service executive well-versed in solving customer and client problems, handling product training, and acting as liaison between customers and industries. Ready to ensure customers are always happy with services and products, resulting in company profits and enhanced reputation.
- Provider of exceptional level of customer service and account management
- Have designed, implemented, and conducted training seminars for call centers
- Adept at introducing new products or services and recording responses and client inquiries suggesting solutions to improve products or services
- Capable of building strong customer relationships through rapport and interaction
- Can take detailed instructions, execute them, and inject as fresh and innovative adjustments as needed, resulting in goals that exceed expectations
- Able to operate in a fast-paced dynamic environment, multitasking and accomplishing goals in sufficient manners
- Deal with client issues, investigating and finding answers, resolving issues, providing assistance, or directing them to appropriate parties
- Utilize latest training support standards and procedures to provide high level of customer service
- Ensure that customers receive contractual service expectations
- Keep operation running, taking a minimum of 10 calls per hour
- Cultivated promising and qualified leads for follow-up by sales
- Captured customer and client information using spreadsheets and other documentation
- Answered calls in prompt, friendly manner
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Client Service Executive job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Client Service Executive resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.