Test Manager Resume Objective
A Test Manager’s job is to oversee and ensure software testing employees are successfully completing their jobs. Including a good objective statement in your resume when applying for this position will increase your chances of landing the job of your dreams. The objective should be straightforward and clear and successfully state career-specific skills and talents. Utilize this statement to catch the attention of potential employers and make them consider your application.
What the Test Manager Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Test Managers make sure the testing process of software is running smoothly. This means that they are in charge of staffing, which includes delegating certain tasks to different people. They will work to ensure everyone is doing their jobs and that time management is utilized correctly. Test Managers also assess the effectiveness of the test efforts as well. Some important skills to have and mention include planning, management, organizational and communication skills. A Test Manager should also have an extensive knowledge of software engineering, the testing process and testing techniques. Programming skills are a plus for this position.
Sample Test Manager Resume Objectives
Below you will find some sample objective statements for a Test Manager’s resume. Aside from mentioning your skills and experience, you should also include the name of the company for which you wish to work to show employers your interest.
1. Looking to secure a position as a Test Manager with (company name) that will allow for the use of software development, management and testing skills.
2. Seeking employment with (company name) as a Test Manager who will utilize exceptional management and communication skills as well as experience in the field.
3. Detail-oriented, motivated individual with 10+ years of experience in software development with exceptional programming, management and communication skills looking for a Test Manager position with (company name).
4. Searching for a position as a Test Manager with (company name) that will enable the use of management, people and communication skills.
5. Obtain a Test Manager position with (company name) for an individual with software development and programming experience.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.