Six Sigma Consultant Resume Objective
Lean Six Sigma Consultants are experts in project leadership, management, employee training and task execution. Prospective employers focus on your resume objective, so it is important to highlight your leadership talents, knowledge and expertise. Take advantage of this opening statement to show hiring managers that you are the best-qualified candidate for the position, emphasizing certifications, systems knowledge and experience.
What The Six Sigma Consultant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Certified Six Sigma leaders use their mastery of leadership techniques and progress management to cultivate change within organizations, providing training, advice, motivation and mentoring to help companies achieve new levels of success. Successful consultants have achieved Black Belt status and possess the talents and training to provide recommendations to executives through critical analysis, risk and opportunity assessment, relationship cultivation and financial management. Your resume should highlight your unique skills and experiences in Six Sigma training to help you stand out as the obvious choice for the position.
Sample Six Sigma Consultant Resume Objectives
When writing your resume for a Six Sigma Consultant position, be sure to include the name of the company to convey genuine interest to hiring managers. These examples of objective statements can be customized to reflect your unique experiences and knowledge.
1. Certified Six Sigma Black Belt with 10+ years mentoring corporate leaders, conducting critical analysis and developing new initiatives seeks position with ABC company as Senior Six Sigma Consultant.
2. Seeking position with ABC company as Six Sigma Consultant that utilizes exceptional knowledge in leadership training, Lean initiatives and process improvement to facilitate organizational development.
3. Obtain challenging position as Executive Six Sigma Consultant which allows career advancement through utilization of talents in project management, employee mentorship and process development to support mutual growth and success.
4. Results-oriented professional with Six Sigma Black Belt certification seeks position with ABC company to facilitate adoption of new lean initiatives using experience in employee training, critical analysis and project management as Six Sigma Consultant.
5. Searching for Six Sigma Consultant position with ABC company that allows utilization of 9+ years experience facilitating process improvement activities, conducting critical analysis, and driving adoption of effective solutions to achieve new levels of organizational success.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.