Personal Driver Resume Objective
The main responsibility of a Personal Driver is to transport clients to their destinations in a safe and comfortable fashion. An exceptional driving record is a necessity, and any additional qualities should be highlighted in your resume objective so that a potential employer knows what you offer to the company.
What The Personal Driver Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Your resume’s objective statement is the first thing a prospective employer will read, so you need to use this section to emphasize any accomplishment or talents that make you well-suited to be a Personal Driver. You should have the ability to perform the basic duties of the position such as performing regular vehicle inspections, maintaining the vehicle’s cleanliness, driving clients to various locations and performing any minor maintenance to the vehicle. A friendly personality and knowledge of automotive mechanics can help you tremendously. Punctuality is also vital to your overall success.
Sample Personal Driver Resume Objectives
One way to show the hiring manager that you genuinely want the position is to include the name of the business you are applying to. Listed below are some examples of resume objectives you can modify to reflect your personal qualifications:
1. Seeking a Personal Driver position at ABC company to apply outstanding driving record and ability to be punctual to the overall benefit of the organization.
2. A highly motivated individual with 10+ years of experience in performing minor maintenance to vehicles interested in a Personal Driver position with ABC company.
3. Searching for a position at ABC company to use experiences with maintaining vehicle cleanliness and transporting clients to their destinations on time as a proficient Personal Driver.
4. Individual with an upbeat personality and excellent time management skills looking for employment as a Personal Driver with ABC company.
5. Obtain a Personal Driver position in order to apply background in transporting clients, performing minor vehicle maintenance and helping clients with their luggage to the success of ABC company.
Skills To Put in a Personal Driver Resume Objective
Generally, recruiters spend only six seconds skimming through resumes, which isn’t much time to grab the reader’s attention. To improve your chances of snagging an interview, include technical and interpersonal skills in the resume objective section. Since a recruiter often looks at the objective first, make sure you spotlight your strongest attributes and experience so you can prove you are the best choice for the personal driver job. To decide which core skills you should list, take a close look at the job description and choose the ones that match your expertise. Then, brainstorm other qualities you have that are relevant to the position you seek. Below are a few examples of hard and soft skills a personal driver could mention in an objective statement:
- Honed ability to identify and resolve basic maintenance problems
- Trained defensive driver
- Basic first aid knowledge
- Experience driving various vehicles, such as private cars, vans, and limousines
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Clean DMV record
- Clean-cut, well-dressed appearance
- Ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- Punctual and able to work a flexible schedule
- Working knowledge of GPS and smartphone applications for navigational purposes
- Familiar with major and private airports
- In-depth geographical and route knowledge
Head Over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.