Organizational Development Resume Objectives
Those that work in Organizational Development are responsible for the training and development of a specific company. This can take many forms, but it almost always incorporates the management of resources, both human and otherwise, and other business administration. This is very high ranking work in a business, so a solid resume objective is essential for finding work of this kind. Employers need to understand what it is that sets you apart from others.
What The Organizational Development Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
There are many different skills that Organizational Developers need to hold. They can vary depending on the specific requirements that a company places on their recruits. Usually training and resource management are essential. A strong understanding of administration and business practice is almost always required. You should find out as much as possible about the position you are applying for so you can focus your resume objective. You may also need to possess critical thinking, problem solving, or customer service skills.
Sample Organizational Development Resume Objectives
When writing your resume objectives, you should emphasis what the company has to gain by hiring you, rather than how you benefit. Outline what experiences make you the best fit for the position. It is also very effective to include the name of the company to express how excited you are to potentially work with them. Here are a few Organizational Development resume objectives:
1. Organizational Development professional seeking the opportunity to work with ABC Company and apply experience in administration, management, and resource management.
2. Looking for Organizational Development work with ABC Company that utilizes resource management and leadership experience and problem solving skills.
3. Self-motivated individual desiring to transfer 4 years experience in management, business development, and administration to Organizational Development position with ABC Company.
4. Professional with 10+ years of experience in Organizational Development and management looking for the opportunity to work at ABC Company.
5. Seeking Organizational Development position with ABC Company that encourages the use of exceptional leadership and administration abilities.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.