Hair Salon Receptionist Resume Objectives
A receptionist at a hair salon is expected to demonstrate excellent customer service skills as he or she coordinates and schedules a variety of appointment types with the service providers within the salon. Hair Salon Receptionist Resume Objectives should showcase the applicant’s experience with general secretarial work as well as a competent understanding of cosmetology and hair treatments and styling.
What the Hair Salon Receptionist Resume Objectives Should Tell Prospective Employers
Prospective employers want to see at a glance whether the applicant is qualified to handle the important task of being the first point-of-contact with the customer base in the hair salon. Hair Salon Receptionist Resume Objectives are your opportunity within the resume to showcase your experience greeting customers, using good listening skills to understand a customer’s needs, and expert clerical knowledge to keep the salon organized and well-scheduled. Use the resume objective to discuss your unique qualifications for the job. A good receptionist may also be expected to up sell products or services to increase profitability for the salon, so mentioning sales experience could also be beneficial.
Sample Hair Salon Receptionist Resume Objectives
When applying for a job as a Hair Salon Receptionist, your resume should be tailored to the individual salon to which you are submitting application. Using the exact name of the salon will highlight your attention to detail and sincere intent to work for the company. Here are some hair salon receptionist resume objectives to get you thinking of how you want to word your own resume objective:
1. An individual who has demonstrated excellent customer service skills with a background in office management seeks employment as a Hair Salon Receptionist at ABC Salon to coordinate the schedules for each of the stylists at the salon.
2. Seeking a Hair Salon Receptionist position to utilize a passion for hair care combined with over five years of experience as a receptionist to keep ABC Salon booked and organized.
3. Looking for a position as a Hair Salon Receptionist at ABC Salon in order to utilize superior customer service ability and excellent communication skills.
4. Organized, patient, and friendly individual seeks opportunity to be employed by ABC Salon as the Hair Salon Receptionist to apply expert knowledge of hair styling services combined with expert scheduling and organization skills.
5. Obtain a position at ABC Salon as hair Salon Receptionist to benefit the salon by using precise attention to detail and engaging interpersonal skills to keep the salon well-managed and serve the customer.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.