Operating Room/OR RN Resume Objectives
Operating room nurses care for patients during surgery or other invasive procedures, and they do so in a variety of settings, such as clinics, hospital operating rooms, or designated surgery centers. When applying for an OR RN position, your resume objective should mention your education and training, special skills, and your specific job experience in order to help you to stand out among any other applicants.
What the Operating Room/OR RN Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Operating room nurses perform a variety of functions in a single day. They are often expected to assess, evaluate, diagnose, and treat their patients while in the operating room, and these assessments and treatments often can influence how well a patient recovers after an operation. It is important that you mention your education, technical skill proficiency, and your experience within the field of nursing in your resume in order to highlight what makes you the best candidate for the position.
Sample Operating Room/OR RN Resume Objectives
A good resume objective should list your qualifications, skills, and experience while also being concise and to the point. It is also essential that you include the name of the company in order to show that you have an honest interest in working for them. Below are a few examples of appropriate resume objectives:
1. Obtain an operating room nurse position with ABC company that will utilize 5 years of experience in medicine, patient care, and symptom assessment.
2. Highly motivated and knowledgeable individual with 10+ years of experience seeks employment as nurse in the critical operating room environment.
3. Experienced, highly motivated, and detail-oriented individual with background in urgent care seeks challenging OR RN position with ABC company.
4. Looking to secure an operating room nurse position with ABC company that values responsibility, work ethic, and education.
5. Hard working individual seeking an OR RN position with ABC company that will utilize extensive skills in patient care, task organization, and medical team communication.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Enthusiastic RN, with 36 years experience, eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of the care of the sur...
Experience: 15 yrs 9 mo
Motivated Medical Surgical Nurse offering [Number] years' clinical management experience. Patient and dedicated individual with ability to remain composed in tense envi...
Experience: 6 yrs 4 mo
Organized and motivated employee eager to apply time management and organizational skills in various environments. Seeking entry-level opportunities to expand skills while facilitating company grow...
Experience: 16 yrs 3 mo
Registered Nurse with over 18 years experience as a Circulating Nurse and three years experience as a Pre Admisision Testing, Pre-Operative and PACU RN. Comfortable circulating multiple surgical sp...
Experience: 14 yrs 11 mo
Accomplished Clinic Manager who proudly maintains a highly productive, efficient and quality-driven environment at all times. Professionally trained Registered Nurse First Assistant with experien...
Experience: 24 yrs 3 mo