Medical Surgical Nurse Resume Objectives
Proper licensing is generally required in order to be a Medical Surgical Nurse, but an effective resume objective should also highlight any skills or experiences you have that would make you successful in the position. You want the hiring manager to know that you can handle the basic responsibilities of caring for ill patients or patients with disabilities under the supervision of a registered nurse.
What The Medical Surgical Nurse Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Medical Surgical Nurse is relied upon for a wide range of duties within the medical facility. These responsibilities can include recording a patient’s medical history, checking the vital signs of a patient, giving the surgeon any essential tools or instruments during the surgery, dressing any wounds and notifying the doctor of any irregularities that may come up during the healing process. Certain skills come in handy in this position such as being able to identify problems before they get more severe and being able to clearly communicate with both the patient and the surgeon. Your resume objective should tell the prospective employer that you have the qualifications necessary to be an asset to the facility.
Sample Medical Surgical Nurse Resume Objectives
Whether you are applying to a small private practice or a large hospital, you should include the name of the organization you are applying for within the objective statement. This shows a genuine desire to work with the company.
1. Seeking a Medical Surgical Nurse position at ABC company that will allow the use of problem solving and communication skills.
2. Looking for a position with ABC company as a Medical Surgical Nurse to utilize background in administering basic medical treatments and assisting patients with day-to-day activities.
3. Obtain a Medical Surgical Nurse position with ABC company that will allow for career advancement by utilizing medical knowledge and personal assistance skills for the overall benefit of the organization.
4. Results-driven professional with 10+ years of experience in assisting with surgeries and working as part of a team seeking a Medical Surgical Nurse position at ABC company.
5. Seeking employment as a Medical Surgical Nurse to use strengths in maintaining cleanliness of medical facilities at ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Enthusiastic RN with excellent people skills and dedicated work ethic. Demonstrated medical procedure competency, experience ensuring high standards of competent care for wide variety of patients w...
Experience: 5 yrs 2 mo
Dedicated and motivated Registered Nurse with Twenty-one years of experience within various settings including skilled nursing and rehabilitation, sub-acute, and acute care. Detail oriented, adapti...
Experience: 20 yrs 5 mo
"Experienced RN and current Family Nurse Practitioner student seeking placement in supportive learning environment working with a provider-preceptor in ambulatory clinic/office...
Experience: 4 yrs 4 mo
Ethical Mental Health Registered Nurse offering 9 years of experience providing mental health nursing care to diverse populations. Accomplished and seasoned professional skillful in developing indi...
Experience: 17 yrs 8 mo
Summary: Registered Nurse with 3+ years experience in clinical settings providing nursing care to diverse populations....
Experience: 28 yrs