Guest Service Representatives work in a variety of fields and locations and provide support aiming to increase customer satisfaction. Employers will receive a number of applications for open positions, and making your resume stand out is essential to increasing your odds at successfully landing a job. A good objective will catch the eye of prospective employers and encourage them to read more about your qualifications. Make sure your objective clearly outlines your strengths and career aspirations.
What the Guest Service Representative Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Guest Service Representative is responsible for various duties within a company, and there are several necessary skills essential to the position. Responsibilities include managing customer complaints and feedback, overseeing reservations and availability, reviewing accounts, and collecting payments. The position may also include transmitting messages, supervising the work of other employees, sorting mail, arranging transportation for guests, answering inquiries concerning establishment procedures and regulations, and several other potential duties that will help in successfully operating the business. As you put together a resume for this profession, you should emphasize diverse skills including customer needs assessment, conflict resolution abilities, and office procedure experience in your objective statement.
Sample Guest Service Representative Resume Objectives
Be sure to include the name of the company you are applying for in your objective, and highlight your strengths.
- Seeking a Guest Service Representative position with ABC company that will utilize exceptional interpersonal communication and conflict-management expertise.
- Goal-oriented professional desiring a Guest Service Representative position in ABC company that will benefit from strong customer service skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Experienced individual searching for employment that will build upon knowledge and experience pertaining to customer satisfaction by securing a position in ABC company as a Guest Service Representative.
- Looking to secure a position as a Guest Service Representative with ABC company that allows the application of excellent communication and management skills to contribute to the success of the establishment.
- Motivated and qualified individual with five years of direct experience pertaining to customer satisfaction, problem-solving, and management responsibilities seeking a Guest Service Representative position with ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Senior Guest Service Representative @ Westwind Inn
Hardworking and reliable employee with background in operating cash registers, stocking merchandise, and providing excellent customer service. Highly organized, proactive, and punctual. Works well wit...
17 yrs 10 mo
Front Desk Guest Service Representative @ Marriott Syracuse Downtown
Polite and accommodating Front desk agent bringing 1 year of experience in hospitality settings. Sincere and helpful when working with guests, families, and VIPs to promote satisfaction and brand loya...
13 yrs 11 mo
Guest Service Representative/ @ Target
Enthusiastic leader eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Recognized consistently for performance and excellence and contribut...
1 yrs 7 mo
Guest Service Representative @ Sonesta ES Parsippany/Morris Plains
Seasoned Hospitality professional competent in keeping guest needs balanced with business targets. Highly organized in handling administrative functions, leading teams and coordinating facility servic...
Guest Service Representative @ Extended Stay America
Positive and upbeat successful at balancing guest and business needs. Well-organized in managing check-in and check-out procedures and coordinating services with diverse team members. Good multitaskin...
9 yrs 4 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.