Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Customer-friendly Beauty Manager who routinely interacts with customers and deals with various customer service issues in a professional manner. Adept at working in the retail cosmetics and beauty industry. Specialize in evaluating the effectiveness of various beauty products and stocking what customers prefer.
● Extensive experience working within beauty and cosmetics environments
● Ability to use database software applications to track stock and prepare spreadsheets
● Proficient in the application of various beauty products
● Ability to stand for long periods of time while working in fast-paced settings
● Good problem solving and communications skills
● Ability to work varying hours
● Managed beauty department staff and prepared employee schedules.
● Hired and trained new staff members.
● Handled customer service issues and addressed any complaints.
● Reviewed and selected beauty products stocked in beauty department.
● Developed effective marketing strategies to attract more customers.
● Prepared monthly revenue and budget reports.
● Addressed customer inquiries.
● Designed beauty presentations and demonstrations to attract new customers
● Attended training seminars to learn new beauty techniques
● Ensured that all health safety and cleanliness standards were followed
● Routinely checked inventory of beauty supplies and placed product orders
● Set monthly goals and held regular staff members
● Interacted with customers on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction
● Performed and arranged cosmetic demonstrations.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Beauty Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Beauty Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.