Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Fun-loving Shampoo Assistant who loves meeting and helping new people. Adept at delivering excellent customer service helping to keep a busy salon schedule and preparing customers for salon appointments quickly and efficiently. Specializes in applying head massages and engaging customers in conversation.
- Extremely friendly and outgoing person
- Gentle hands that allow for maximum customer comfort
- Dedicated employee willing to cover several jobs in a salon or spa
- Able to offer luxurious head massages as well as specialized shampooing treatments
- Willing to work any shift necessary and as many shifts per week as needed
- Excellent team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Responsible for attending to all clients who requested shampoo work before their salon appointment.
- Assisted in salon tasks such as hair coloring and highlighting.
- Assisted in keeping the salon clean and maintaining friendly banter with clients.
- Responsible for checking customers in for their appointments and taking care of any customers who requested a shampoo before their appointment.
- Assisted in maintaining the salon schedule.
- Assisted in keeping the salon clean and selling salon products at the front desk.
- Assisted in applying various types of shampoo products to customers who requested them.
- Assisted in offering clients relaxing head massages along with their shampoo process.
- Assisted in selling salon products at the front desk and answering the salon phone.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Shampoo Assistant job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Shampoo Assistant resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.