Guest Service Agents are all about customer service. They need to ensure that all guests are comfortable and satisfied. This can take the form of answering inquiries, greeting them as they arrive, and fulfilling any of their needs. Usually Guest Service Agents are among the highest ranked customer service employees and may lead the customer service team. Regardless, all service agents, by definition, represent their company, which means there are very high standards for hiring. You should have a complete and strong resume when applying.
What The Guest Service Agent Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Above anything else, your resume should emphasize your ability to provide excellent customer service. While that is at the core of the position, there are other skills you should also express. Interpersonal communication and problem solving should also be included. Beyond that, you can round out your resume by mentioning administration, clerical, leadership, or mathematics experience. By including these skills, you will create a clear and effective resume objective that makes you appealing to employers.
Sample Guest Service Agent Resume Objectives
By mentioning the company name specifically, you can express your excitement to work with them. You should also focus on what unique qualities you can bring to the position. Here are a few sample resume objectives to help you create your own:
1. Dedicated and committed customer service professional seeking Guest Service Agent position with ABC Company that utilizes interpersonal communication and administration skills.
2. Looking for Guest Service Agent opportunity with ABC Company that prioritizes customer service abilities and values administration and management experience.
3. Individual with 2+ years experience in customer service desiring Guest Service Agent opportunity at ABC Company putting acquired communication, management, and leadership skills into practice.
4. Seeking to transfer more than five years of experience in customer relations to ABC Company with a Guest Service Agent position incorporating administration and communication skills.
5. Guest Service Agent desiring work with ABC Company to provide unmatched customer service, administration, decision making, problem solving, and critical thinking abilities.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.