Oracle Apps Functional Consultant Resume Objective
The job of an Oracle apps functional consultant is primarily to work with clients in order to set up and configure Oracle E-Business Suite applications. Consultants are generally responsible for helping clients understand software capabilities, analyzing business needs, recommending solutions, and ultimately for providing sound guidance throughout all phases of EBS implementation. An impactful objective statement is required to detail your education and any previous work experience as well as general job skills that pertain to this type of position.
What The Oracle Apps Functional Consultant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
In addition to stating your educational and professional background information, be sure to highlight more general traits which may qualify you for this job. Such qualities can include time management skills, developed written and verbal communication abilities, attention to detail, and complex problem-solving skills. Consider discussing experience and achievements relating to the Oracle software platform specifically as well. Functional consultants should be confident in their knowledge for purposes of training and documenting processes for personnel within an organization as well.
Sample Oracle Apps Functional Consultant Resume Objectives
Hiring managers will definitely look to your objective to state your training and experience, but they’ll also look for applicants who are focused and committed. Citing the business by name can express a genuine sense of interest in becoming part of the organization you’re applying to.
1. Seeking to obtain Oracle apps functional consultant position with ABC Company to utilize bachelor’s degree in information management and deep understanding of EBS applications.
2. E-Business expert seeks Oracle apps functional consultant role at ABC Company to apply over six years of professional experience developing EBS solutions for enterprise clients.
3. Oracle apps specialist seeks functional consultant role with ABC Company that will benefit from comprehensive knowledge of E-Business Suite software, attention to detail, and strong time management skills.
4. Motivated technical expert seeks Oracle app functional consultant position at ABC Company which will allow utilization of master’s degree in computer science and two years of experience with Oracle EBS software.
5. Information management expert seeks Oracle app functional consultant position with ABC Company to employ demonstrated ability to develop and implement powerful EBS systems to enhance efficiency of operations.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Total experience of 7 years in IT industry. Have Good implementation experience of Oracle Business Suits build on OUAF platform. Extensive experience with analysis, design, development, customizations...
Experience: 6 yrs 5 mo
CSM certified IT professional with 12+ years of experience of significant project achievements, delivering value driven technology programs supporting Project Managers in Project/Program management, w...
Experience: 10 yrs 1 mo
Energetic Leasing consultant offers over a year of experience in conducting property tours and launching successful marketing initiatives. Clear knowledge of federal fair housing laws and local regula...
Experience: 4 yrs 10 mo
High-spirited, insightful, and organized office professional offering well-rounded background in Human Resources, Accounting, and Office Administration. Focused on increasing customer satisfaction whi...
Experience: 13 yrs 1 mo
5 years of IT Experience in Design, Development, Administration, and Implementation of Oracle HCM Cloud which includes HR Transformation for global organizations. Hands on Experience on HCM Data ...
Experience: 4 yrs 7 mo