Weapons Load Crew Chief with more than 9 years in the United States Air Force. Successfully loaded and maintained 30+ F-15 and F-16 fighter aircrafts. Reliable, diligent, and flexible professional with superb communication capabilities.
-Acquired 12 new radios worth $48K+; improved flight line communications with pro-supers; enabled faster red ball response
-Discovered hydraulic system 27% below limit; AMU recalled/serviced system; ensured safety of $24M+ asset
-Selected multiple times for Non-Commissioned Officer of the quarter
-Skilled technician; installed four gun systems with zero defects noted-- 100% Quality Assurance pass rate
Loads and unloads nuclear and nonnuclear munitions, explosives, and propellant devices on aircraft. Manages, controls, maintains, and installs aircraft bomb, rocket, and missile release, launch, suspension, and monitor systems; guns and gun mounts; and related munitions handing, loading, and test equipment. General Duties and Responsibilities: Examines aircraft guns for defects. Performs armament systems maintenance functions. Plans, organizes, and directs aircraft armament systems maintenance activities. Loads, unloads, and positions munitions on aircraft. Inspects, repairs, and maintains aircraft release, launch, suspension, and monitor systems; aircraft guns; and related equipment.
-Managed SPRAM acct; passed four Quality Assurance inspections; earned group "AMU of the Mo," Jun/Aug/Oct 10
- Flawlessly loaded 2K+ munitions; supported 25K effective sorties for largest Fighter Wing in the Air Force--306 graduated
- Executed 10 gun ops checks for Combat Archer; 5k+ rounds fired with 100% gun-fire rate; topped 98% AETC standard
- Isolated AIM-9 slave fail; identified/replaced shorted LAU-129 launcher; zero repeats/recurs, 14 sorties
Responsible for the launch/recovery of 138 assigned F-16 aircraft in direct support of 23K+ annual training sorties. Executes stringent airworthiness inspection over entire aircraft using applicable technical orders and directives. Coordinates with aircraft maintenance unit and repair aircraft on pad, Return Aircraft to chocks, or launch aircraft. Conducts on-the-job training for newly assigned members; ensures tool/equipment serviceability/accountability.
- Excelled as EOR team leader; expedited 100+ daily maintenance tasks--zero safety/tech data violations
- Produced quality inspections; 23K sorties/30K hours flown; Awarded Maintenance Daedalian Award
- Identified two unswayed BDU-33 practice bombs; Prevented inadvertent munitions release.
Coursework in Information Technology
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: