Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly skilled Biomedical Engineer with 7 years’ experience designing and improving medical equipment that aids in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease. Uses current technology to construct devices for computer-aided surgery rehabilitation and tissue engineering.
- Design, develop, test, and modify products, equipment, and devices.
- Plan all financial aspects and engineering responsibilities related to medical equipment.
- Engineer safety alerts for medical devices.
- Spearheaded equipment management program.
- Maintained logs, compiled statistics, and conducted research.
- Created and implemented designs.
- Created test protocol.
- Acted as go-between for medical, engineering, and scientific staff.
- Kept abreast of the latest research.
- Input data into computer programs.
- Coordinated activities.
- Presented programs to superiors.
- Tested equipment.
Fieldwork Academic Achievement Award
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Biomedical Engineer job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Biomedical Engineer resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.