Result-driven test lead and certified Scrum Master with extensive knowledge in Agile methodology. Possessing experience in Risk Governance with a proven record of superior analytical thinking and team building abilities that help unite, guide and lead team members towards individual and common work goals. Good time manager, highly organized and skilled in making critical decisions during challenges. Adaptable and transformational with an ability to work independently while developing opportunities that further establish organizational objectives.
• Coached the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values.
• Facilitated daily scrum meetings, biweekly sprint planning, review, retrospective and backlog grooming meetings.
• Actively identified and removed impediments to ensure blockers are resolved in order for the team to complete assignments timely.
• Created, maintained, and organized backlog of features, epics, stories, and tasks in JIRA.
• Reviewed and provided feedback/guidance on drafted user stories and epics to ensure clarity and alignment with general Agile user story standards.
• Implemented trackers and metrics to facilitate accurate monitoring of the program's progress.
• Ensured clear communication of project responsibilities (e.g., expectations, assignments, and reviews) necessary to successfully complete projects.
• Monitored and guided the professional development of subordinates, planning and overseeing training.
• Managed the on-boarding of new personnel to include accounts, accesses, and ensured other related processes are completed for a seamless contract commencement.
• Fostered positive business relationships and maintained effective communication with all stakeholders and delivery partners.
• Created weekly status reports and reported issues to management as needed.
• Oversaw the UAT testing effort by managing the defects process and resolving the team's impediments.
• Supported the development of end-to-end process maps to identify workarounds, limitations, risks, and gaps in current processes.
• Managed audit follow-ups by tracking Management Action Plans (MAPs) and ensured appropriate actions were taken as well as desired results achieved.
• Served as the Business Continuity Management SME by developing, maintaining and testing the department's Business Impact Analyses and Business Continuity Plans.
• Participated in the audit of a mortgage-servicing client under the mandate of The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC) and the U.S. Office of Thrift Supervision to review the banks' residential foreclosure actions for compliance with federal and state law, and quantify harm caused to borrowers due to errors.
• Provided extensive knowledge in compliance auditing, judicial vs. non-judicial requirements, bankruptcy protection litigation, loss mitigation processes and the federal and state-specific requirements to support the scope of the project.
• Calculated bank and legal fees, such as debt-to-income ratio, excessive forbearance, and net present value in compliance with US Treasury guidelines for programs such as the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP).
• Served as the go-to person to train new employees joining the project in order to be brought up to speed efficiently and effectively with demands of the project's guidelines, goals, and deadlines.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: