To demonstrate qualities, skills and characteristics needed to work within a team as well as an individual in achieving a common goal for the progress and betterment of the group. Im a highly self motivated person always looking for a challenge. I have a great passions for my country, my family and my faith.
Systems I am/was directly responsible for:
My daily activities include:
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
As a Solutions Engineer for PCS Mobile I had 4 primary roles for the Company: My primary roles were being a Technical Expert, Product Evaluation, IT Support and Installation/Configuration services
● I was a technical expert that overlays our entire company. Essentially, I am product expert in all products/services we as a company offer. When one of our sales reps uncovered a potential opportunity, they would engage with me to speak to all the technical components of the solution as well coordinate/configure any demo systems needed for the customer.
● I perform Network evaluations, Server evaluations, Site Surveys, Wireless Surveys, as well network design recommendations and flying out to meet with customers all over the country.
● I attend multiple trainings throughout the year to continue my knowledge in the industry as well specific HW/SF configurations. From these trainings I would bring back pertinent information to the company, compile it into a presentation and host a webinar to review the information with the team.
● I assist our sales reps in developing an all-encompassing solution that would solve our customer's needs. Giving the sales reps recommendations for hardware and software
● Currently, I hold multiple engineering level certifications for major IT manufacturers for both HW and Software.
● PCS Mobile is always striving to be a thought leader and solutions provider for the most cutting-edge technology available. I am primarily responsible for developing and evaluating solutions for PCS Mobile. I meet with company ownership weekly to determine what our customers are asking for. From that feedback, I develop a solution for us as a company to provide to our customers.
● Based on my knowledge and that of my peers, I develop a solution that is both hardware, software which also includes a component of services. Essentially pulling multiple manufacturers/vendors together to develop an all-encompassing solution.
● Before ever taking a solution to market, I would need to mock up the solution with the needed HW/Software, this gave me a lot of exposure to different IT manufacturers and managing those relationships for our company. (Cisco, Sierra, Merkie, Microsoft, Genetec etc.)
● Once I fully vet a solution (build the platform, configure the systems accordingly, bench test all components and final evaluation for cost and efficacy
● I was apart of our service team in responding to trouble tickets presented by both internal sources and customer sources.
● I would work on service tickets entered in our queue primarily for server issues (SQL/SQL Express,Server maintenance requests, Wireless Communications, Desktop Support, API Integrations, Data retention, Network security, RDP sessions, Network maintenance requests, Windows 7& 8, Vista 10 issues, VPN issues, SDN issues etc.
● Because of my expertise, we as a company could sell to our customers services to monitor their networks, design network infrastructure and configuration, Server maintenance and monitoring, surveillance systems design and monitoring.
● I had been conducting network monitoring/design for a number of our customers, most notably; LA Metro, Parking Sense, ANTI. etc..
● I conducted server maintenance and monitoring services for almost every customer we have. A list can be provided upon request.
● For hardware/software components needing to be fixed, I was tasked with either fixing the components or RMA the component back to manufacture. I have had a lot of experience now fixing rugged tables, IOS devices, Android devices, upgrading desktop/laptop physical and software components, surveillance camera systems, LPR systems etc, networking hardware, wireless equipment etc..
● As needed, I would fill in for our online department assisting in website maintenance.
● I have a diverse background in the different HW/SW components in the industry, I also am asked to go out for installations on our higher priority customers.
● I have installed LPR cameras, Networking equipment, Access Points, Surveillance Systems, Windows Server editions, SQL, In-vehicle mounting/computing equipment, remote monitoring sensors, Wireless Communication HW/SW, all versions of Windows, Software Defined Wide Area Networks, VPN Clients and multiple software applications/software.
Professionally Trained By Cisco in the following:
Other System/Software professional training:
Key Customer Accounts:
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: