Quality- focused psychiatric and Mental Health Practitioner committed to providing evidence-based patient care with compassion and professionalism.
• Excellent communication skills
• Serve as team leader of Psychiatric Nurses, DS-610-9. Ensures assessment of patients, evaluation of effectiveness of care, and changing of modifying treatment through serving as therapist for patients or redirecting work nursing team.
• Provide directions to nursing staff assigned to designated shift
• Responsible for design and implementation of nursing clinical program on designed shift clinical provision of care.
• Assist nurse manager in efficient functioning of unit.
• Provides documents of full range nursing care to psychiatric patients.
• Leads therapeutic groups and trains staff in group skills
• Manages therapeutic learning center (TLC) to enhance educational materials to better prepare patients for discharge and retry and adaptation to outside world
• Serve as primary nurse in addressing nursing concerns regarding IIC to treatment team. Serves as patient advocate.
• Document nursing assessment process is used as model by all nursing staff.
• All required documentation is completed within required time timeframe.
• Represent nursing on hospital wide committees.
• Duties: Provide full ranch of nursing care to Psychiatric patients in inpatient setting as charge nurse for evening shift.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: