Quality- focused psychiatric and Mental Health Practitioner committed to providing evidence-based patient care with compassion and professionalism.
• Excellent communication skills
• Serve as team leader of Psychiatric Nurses, DS-610-9. Ensures assessment of patients, evaluation of effectiveness of care, and changing of modifying treatment through serving as therapist for patients or redirecting work nursing team.
• Provide directions to nursing staff assigned to designated shift
• Responsible for design and implementation of nursing clinical program on designed shift clinical provision of care.
• Assist nurse manager in efficient functioning of unit.
• Provides documents of full range nursing care to psychiatric patients.
• Leads therapeutic groups and trains staff in group skills
• Manages therapeutic learning center (TLC) to enhance educational materials to better prepare patients for discharge and retry and adaptation to outside world
• Serve as primary nurse in addressing nursing concerns regarding IIC to treatment team. Serves as patient advocate.
• Document nursing assessment process is used as model by all nursing staff.
• All required documentation is completed within required time timeframe.
• Represent nursing on hospital wide committees.
• Duties: Provide full ranch of nursing care to Psychiatric patients in inpatient setting as charge nurse for evening shift.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: