Talented Supervisor of Outpatient Services offering 7 years of Management experience and dedication to enhance employee satisfaction and business success. Diplomatic and friendly with strong dedication to employee training and satisfaction. Hardworking team player bringing necessary experience and knowledge to tackle any operations demand. Consistently provide coaching and counseling to more than 15 employees to encourage professional growth as well as meet short- and long-term goals of one of the largest Outpatient Centers within MD Anderson Cancer Center.
• Resolved escalated Client or Customer service issues. Worked with Account Management to provide support for Client/Group related issues.
• Developed and maintained reports that track productivity results for claims processors. .
• Monitored claims volumes and activity to ensure 99% of all claims processed within 30 days and 90% processed within 14 business days.
• Coordinate and implement training objectives to address gaps in knowledge and/or to enhance job skills. .
• Developed and maintained weekly reports to track productivity results for claims processors.
• Analyzed and reports on high dollar claim, appeal, and adjustment inventories to ensure 100% compliance.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: