Meticulous, hardworking and passionate student nurse currently enrolled in Averett University's School of Nursing, devoted to providing quality and individualized patient centered care through the use of evidence based practice and previous knowledge from rigorous clinical based experience. Able to provide exceptional patient care using the nursing process, assessment, evaluation and implementation within nursing scope of practice. Eager to specialize in pediatric or neonatal intensive care nursing.
Obtained NC Emergency Medical Technician certification from July 2016-December 2016
Obtained VA EMT-B Certification October 2019 to volunteer at local fire department while attending nursing school in Virginia
- National Society of Leadership and Success
- National Honor Society
- NCAA Women's Lacrosse at Averett University
- VA EMT-B Certification October 2019
- NC EMT-B Certification August 2017
- WFHS National Honor Society of Sports Medicine
- WFHS Sports Medicine head student trainer
- WFHS Leo club
- WFHS Women's Lacrosse Captain
- Wake Forest High School Project Unify Sports Chairman
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: