More than 10 years of nursing experience in medical surgical, emergency department, gynecology and pediatrics. Skilled in providing excellent and compassionate patient care .
>Provides care to patients with various disease process and surgical patients including renal and pancreas transplant.
>Provides nursing care to patients using the nursing process ( Assessment, Diagnosis, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation)
> Directs and leads other designed team members and collaborates with multidisciplinary team members to provide age and developmentally appropriate care in accordance with nursing standards of care and practice.
Provide Rapid assessment and treatment to patients in the initial phase of illnesses or trauma. Specializes in assessing, intervening and stabilizing patient's various condition in a quick and decisive action.
Duties and Responsibilities:
>Understanding triage and prioritizing injuries and treatment based on medical needs.
>Quick and accurate assessments of patient's condition both physical mental and emotional health.
>Gathers quickly accurate patient's information including present medical condition, medical history, allergies and current vital signs.
>Adheres to the hospitals protocols, procedures and safety policies.
Unit Charge Nurse: A registered nurse who is responsible for the administration of nursing services in the unit.
A. Responsibilities towards the patient:
1. Makes adequate provisions for nursing care of the patients in the unit and supervises that care.
2. Identifies nursing care/services' problems needing study and helps in their solutions.
3. Sees to it that physician's orders are promptly carried out and properly checked.
4. Provides for and supervises the administration of treatment and medication ordered by the medical staff. 5. Provides accurate descriptive records of medical treatment carried out by nurses and the nursing care given to patients. 6. Arranges for the assistance required by the members of the medical staff and other professional personnel, i.e. pharmacists, dentists, dietitians, private duty nurses, technicians, physical therapist, and coordinates with them in providing for the patients' needs.
B. Responsibilities towards the personnel:
1. Assigns specific duties of nursing personnel, coordinates and supervises their activities.
2. Evaluates and records the quality of the service given by the staff nurses and auxiliaries and counseling them on the basis of findings.
3. Assists in the orientation of the personnel to the unit.
C. Responsibilities towards the environment, equipment, gadgets, and supplies:
1. Directs housekeeping activities that are related with patient care.
2. Checks that equipment and supplies in the unit care complete and ready for use.
3. Presents equipment, gadgets, instruments, etc. to be condemned to the Supervisor/head nurse or to the Nursing Service Director, and requests for replacement.
Staff Nurse A registered nurse is responsible for rendering nursing care to patients within an assigned unit. Assisting in the general activities involved in the care of patients especially in diagnostics, therapeutics, palliative measures and health education.
1. Utilizes assessment skills and techniques to determine patient's needs on admission through clinical observation and physical assessment.
2. Completes and documents the nursing admission assessment in a thorough and accurate manner.
3. Orients the patients/significant others on the hospital policies, facilities, equipment supplies and other available services, like pastoral health care services upon admission.
4. Provides hygiene to patients
5. Assures proper intake of the patient
6. Institutes measures for maintenance of proper urinary and bowel functions of the patients.
7. Ensures a safe and clean environment within the unit.
8. Provides therapeutic oxygenation and ventilation.
9. Administers medications to patients (Oral/parenteral/rectal/vaginal) 10. Assists physicians in the treatment/administration of highly specialized therapy and performing complicated procedures.
11. Assists in meeting the patient's spiritual needs by informing them of spiritual services available and how to obtain such services.
12. Calls for emergency codes when necessary.
13. Receives and gives proper, complete and accurate change of shift endorsement.
14. Checks Emergency - cart contents (night shift).
15. Facilitates and executes physician's orders properly and accurately. 16. Participates in hospital, department and unit activities like updates/care conferences.
Job Description: An occupational health nurse responsible in maintaining a healthy and productive work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
> Responsible for giving first aid treatment and proper medication to employees as needed
>Ensures that the overall health and well being of the employees are taken care off.
Philippine Nurses Association
Languages/Dialects Spoken: English,Filipino, Arabic
Participates in hospital, department and unit activities like updates/care conference
Basic Life support/ Basic ECG Interpretation
Basic Computer Skills
Job Titles Held: