Detail-focused Consultant brings effective project management through superior advisory services. Manages complex roadmaps by employing best-appropriate procedures from beginning through completion stages. Adept handling of pressing deadlines, with full understanding of expectations and skills required for IT software technology. Effectively manage multinational teams and build strong rapport among co-workers, clients and senior management in regulated and non-regulated environments.
· Managed a staff of six to prepared monthly status reports that summarized tasks and activities completed during the previous month and Quarterly Status Report focusing on analysis of multiple contractors' performance.
· MaintainedQuality Management Plan and engaged in daily oversight activities to assist the State in regular and ongoing quality management activities.
· Coordinated with project stakeholders to identify issues and risks that could impact the success of the project, which enabled proactive planning to mitigate or eliminate such concerns.
· Monitored tasks volumes for IEMP including State systems such as FACTS, Vendors and FSSA tasks.
· Provided the State metric performances by producing a variety of reports by application (by Program, by Region, Configuration, etc.), for specific lawsuits and ad-hoc reports to assess performance and timeliness.
Managed a staff of four to prepare internal and external contracts to award TANF grants to various intrastate agencies and external non-profits to provide services to eligible clients. Wrote a standard operating procedure (SOP) on management of TANF grant funds. Prepared documents clarifying the reqirement of the TANF grants
Special Project – FSSA - December 2014 - September 2016
Project Manager, Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) Conversion
The IT project was initiated to convert the processing of benefits from JPMorgan Chase to Xerox as the new processor of Indiana EBT.
· At the request of the Project Sponsor had overall responsibility as project manager to successfully implement the conversion of the Indiana EBT processor from JPMorgan Chase to Xerox.
· Attended Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions.
· Administered a project timeline and sequence of document deliverables throughout the project.
· Set up a SharePoint site to manage deliverables from Xerox from initial receipt and review to baseline of the documents.
· Reviewed and commented on all documentation provided by Xerox for the EBT system.
· Worked with Xerox Project Manager to resolve issues of late deliverables, inconsistent documents, issues, system defects and risks and risk mitigation.
· Attended, scheduled and participated in all meetings regarding the conversion.
· Reported issues and concerns to the project sponsor.
· Managed all aspects of software documentation and testing from design documentation and test plans to defect logs.
· Assisted in coordinating multiple releases of code, initial testing and regression testing as warranted after defects were fixed, tracked defects, bug fixes, closed tickets or deferred as determined by the team.
· Implemented the EBT system timely and within budget.
Led a multinational team composed of more than 25 Quality Analysts, Validation Coordinators and Technical Writers in providing support, testing and validation for 250+ computer systems across multiple, cross functional business areas including FDA regulated computer systems. Established departmental priorities and goals, provided assistance and training as need to ensure staff was working to its full potential. Responsibility to hire or fire or discipline resources in my department. Conducted regular performance evaluations and provided counseling, performance action plans or disciplinary action as needed. Consulted with the client's various departmental leaders to assist in the enhancement of SOPs, processes, procedures and plans to improve quality of all products.
· Managed quality analyst testers for enhancements, bug fixes for the 250+ systems. Ensured testing and validation followed policies and procedures to meet compliance guidelines.
· Analyzed existing documentation, updating as necessary meet compliance requirements for the systems.
· Maintained confidentiality of corporate data, proprietary information and intellectual property. Entrusted with client proprietary information on a regular basis.
· Partnered with interdepartmental groups to ensure quality was an intrinsic element of the company's overall framework.
· Created online help manuals and user manuals for software applications.
· Developed computer system validation documentation for multiple systems. Performed periodic reviews to ensure systems remained in a validated state resulting in improved efficiencies, clearer understanding of the software and compliance with FDA software requirements.
· Managed all aspects of software validation and testing for lillymedical.com, from validation planning, design documentation and test plans to defect reports and final validation reports and regulatory documentation.
· Assisted development vendors in coordinating multiple releases of code and testing content, coordinated communications and timelines with client and end users for release, simplified the release process, tracked defects, bug fixes, closed tickets or deferred to another release after discussion with client.
Worked with developers
Project Management • Leadership • Release Management • Risk Management • Defect Management • Organizational Change Management • Strategic Planning • Quality and Regulatory Compliance • Computer Systems Validation Methodologies • Quality Analysis • IT Compliance • Software Training • IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) Certification
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: