Highly dedicated individual seeking a position as a Software QA Automation Test Engineer, with a strong skillset that will prosper in any assigned duties. Passionated to learn and adjust to new environments and technologies.
• Performed Manual testing on web-based and Client/Server Applications.
• Ran manual test cases and automated test scripts to verify and validate existing and new functionality of the application.
• Assisted business analysts to clarify requirements' ambiguities, define user stories and generate test data.
• Design Mocks and Use Cases to develop Test Scripts and Test Cases for Testing.
• Performed extensive Smoke test, Functional test (negative, positive), Regression test, Integration test and UI testing.
• Developed Detailed Test Cases from user stories, use cases, requirements documents and sometimes based on communication.
• Conducted UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with End users.
• Performed Back End Testing using SQL Queries in TOAD (Tools for Oracle Application Development).
• Involved in Data Integrity Testing using SQL Queries.
• Documented and reported bugs/defects with evidence using JIRA.
• Was responsible for identifying the functional test cases for Regression Testing and automated these scripts using QTP and maintained previously automated testing scripts.
• Participated in weekly meeting and discussed modification request with management team.
• Prepared regular Status Reports to communicate quality assurance activities to manager and the project team.
• Performed Manual and Functional testing to test the functionality of the application and modules.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: