Highly dedicated individual seeking a position as a Software QA Automation Test Engineer, with a strong skillset that will prosper in any assigned duties. Passionated to learn and adjust to new environments and technologies.
• Performed Manual testing on web-based and Client/Server Applications.
• Ran manual test cases and automated test scripts to verify and validate existing and new functionality of the application.
• Assisted business analysts to clarify requirements' ambiguities, define user stories and generate test data.
• Design Mocks and Use Cases to develop Test Scripts and Test Cases for Testing.
• Performed extensive Smoke test, Functional test (negative, positive), Regression test, Integration test and UI testing.
• Developed Detailed Test Cases from user stories, use cases, requirements documents and sometimes based on communication.
• Conducted UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with End users.
• Performed Back End Testing using SQL Queries in TOAD (Tools for Oracle Application Development).
• Involved in Data Integrity Testing using SQL Queries.
• Documented and reported bugs/defects with evidence using JIRA.
• Was responsible for identifying the functional test cases for Regression Testing and automated these scripts using QTP and maintained previously automated testing scripts.
• Participated in weekly meeting and discussed modification request with management team.
• Prepared regular Status Reports to communicate quality assurance activities to manager and the project team.
• Performed Manual and Functional testing to test the functionality of the application and modules.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: