Experienced [Job Title] with over [Number] years of experience in [Industry]. Excellent reputation for resolving problems and improving customer satisfaction.
A management career in the IVR technology space that will allow the utilization of my knowledge, experience and education to benefit an employer.
· Responsible for leading an IVR group that manages thirteen different applications including BC, TC, HR running on both NOD and EIVR.
· Managing resources allocation, project planning and helping management with administrative tasks.
· Managing large scale projects that are going through technology refresh and rewrites.
· Leading the team through project system development life cycle and helping team members to meet project deadlines.
· Experience in planning and sizing projects of various scales.
· Assisting team members in solving complex problems and production issues.
· Engaging team members to implement newer and efficient architecture.
· Serving as a lead on different projects and providing technical expertise.
· Ability to work independently on highly complex projects.
· Working knowledge with outside vendors such as Nuance, Safenet etc. on complex issues and implementations.
· Experience communicating with various lines of businesses, technology partners and different levels of managements in regards to application related issues and topics.
· Selected by the management to work on a very high visibility project.
· Implemented latest Spring based architecture and iBatis framework for handling database
· Developed a Distribution Server based on MVC model using Struts.
· Designed components using design patterns for writing different layers like presentation layer, messaging layer etc.
· Developed Web Service client using Apache Axis (SOAP toolkit) to communicate with back end service provider.
· Employed Apache Axis emitter tools to generate stub and skeleton code from Web Services Description Language (WSDL) based on WFXL schema received from various backed web service providers.
· Prepared test suites for each service using JUnit testing tool.
· Implemented Castor's XML data-binding framework for marshalling and unmarshalling the XML documents
· Implemented Apache log4j framework for message logging.
· Prepared Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
· Deployed code using Ant.
· Served as a development lead to develop server side functionality to allow callers to change PIN over IVR.
· Developed Application server in C++ using Systinet framework to invoke RPC(Remote Procedure Call) to the back end service provider.
· Mentored a new hire and provided knowledge on the IVR platform.
· Actively involved in designs using UML methods and Together tool.
· Developed varieties of Transaction Data Elements (TDE) in C++ to support online transactions.
· Built GUI server applications to support audit and security functions.
· Modified transaction security modules in C++ to support Triple Des Encryption and remote key loading.
· Developed and tested varieties of high quality, well-structured and documented applications using C++.
· Translated various functions written in TAL to C++ using OO methodology.
Developed customer specific Base24 Batch Authorization Modules in TAL for two major customers.
· Built a new Base24 networks to support customer's test environment for testing requester and server pairs.
· Mentored new engineers.
· Performed CSM code changes to application software.
· Member of a task force, which involved code modifications and testing of ATM and POS software to make Y2K compatible.
· Completed project estimates for customers and internal use.
· Member of a code review committee.
· Developed design specifications and test plans.
· Worked in high-pressure situations with tight deadlines.
· Directly involved with customers to discuss products, address code issues and related configuration issues.
· Fourteen years of experience working on the IVR application with extensive experience in design, development, implementation and maintenance of small to large scale projects.
· Over fours years of leadership experience in managing a group of developers, assisting with application design, development, maintenance and standards.
· Excellent verbal and written communications and ability to interact with different lines of businesses, managements and TOG partners.
· Ability to manage and complete large scale projects on time and within budget.
· Working knowledge in Java, VXML, JSPs, C++ etc.
· Experience managing resources, project assignments and planning.
· Knowledge in application software such as Word Perfect, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Project, Visio, Excel etc.
· Experience working on SOLARIS, LINUX, DOS and other Windows based platform.
· Proficient with source control tools such as ClearCase, Subversion etc.
· Working knowledge with Java Servlets technologies using Apache Tomcat.
· Experience working with UML modeling tool.
· Familiarity with development IDEs such as XMLSpy and Eclipse.
· Strong knowledge of different Object Oriented design concepts.
· Working knowledge of collaboration tool like Confluence.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: