* Provided phone technical support to over 800 new end-users for Wellstar Health Care GoLive project.
* Provided Tier I hardware/software support for the Go live on-boarding project for 5 new hospitals and 11 new medical groups for the Wellstar Health Care System
* Assist end-users with remote and local network access to the EHR(Electronic Health Records) system known as EPIC.
* Provided Technical support with PPG encryption and configuration for remote end-users via VPN access using Citrix receiver and Citrix XenDeskTop.
* Assist user with technical support experiencing
issues with remote access from their home PC's or Laptop's by use of Symantac
PC Anywhere or VMWare Horizon Client.
* Verified end-users account information as well as assist and perform password resets.
* Provide service ticket creation and escalation
within the prescribed SLA in accordance with company standard and practices.
Worked within HIPPA regulations.
* Provide phone and email technical support for large enterprises such as WalMart, The Gap, Cisco and Federal accounts.
* Provide warranty hardware break/fix and technical problem determination for IBM System X, X Series, entry level high-end servers, Lenovo Thinstation and Thinkservers.
* Provide support for installations and configuration of servers
* Review diagnostic information to assist in isolation of root issues.
* Collaborate with other support units to provide seamless problem resolution.
* Provide technical support and service delivery within established IBM guidelines using the CROSS ticket tracking system, Lotus notes and technical resource data base to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
* Ghosting Profiles for Elementary, Middle and High schools
* Desktop and laptop Configuration and Installation
* Laptop Portable Labs and wireless network configuration
* Order filling for Smaller Projects
* Certified Customers Dell Soft Skill Training
* Upgraded small business network to better interface with point-of-sales software
* Upgraded and reconfigured PC hardware to provide better network connectivity
* Provided routine preventive maintenance and network security
* Assisted in planning computer room environment
* Assisted in auditing donated computers to best integrate them into the computer environment
IBM Certification of Excellence for Customer Service - 2008
The Queens County Bar Association Certification of Appreciation for Excellence in Customer Service - 2005
Job Titles Held: