· Over 7+ years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer / SDET, extensively worked on Manual, Automation, DevOps Testing of Web Client Server, Cloud(AWS), Mobile, API, Performance testing, Webservices applications. Experience on various domains such as Ecommerce/Retail, Banking, Financial services and Healthcare
· Expertise in Manual and Automation Testing of Client/Server, Mobile, Web-based and Cloud (AWS) applications.
· Excellent knowledge and implementation skills in complete Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and Software Testing Life Cycle ( STLC )
· Proven ability in designing and creating automation frameworks using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, TestNG, Appium, Maven, ANT, Jenkins, tools.
· Experience of Creating, Modifying and Maintaining new and existing Automation Framework Models (BDD/TDD/ATDD, Hybrid, Keyword and Data Driven Frameworks).
· Worked in DevOps, installing, configuring and integrating Automation scripts on Continuous Integration tools (CI/CD) like Jenkins for nightly test suite execution and working on knowledge on testing and configuring Amazon Web services(AWS)
· Experience in testing Web Services-SOA architecture, XML transactions, SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, and REST using various tools like SOAP UI, RestAssuredPostman and Selenium.
· Expert on Selenium Automation using Web Driver. Heavy programming experience using Java, Python, Junit, and TestNG frame works.
· Virtualized the servers using Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs, also configured automation using Docker containers.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: