· More than Six years years Of experience of all the phases Of Software Developments Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Planning, Analysis Design, Implementation and Testing
· 3+ years Of experience in API design,development and implementation using Mulesoft
· Good technical experience on various components of Anypoint Platform like Anypoint API Platform, Enterprise Service Bus and Messaging Queues.
· Experience in designing and developing RAML based APIs using Anypoint API Platform.
· Worked on developing batch integrations to transfer data in bulk between enterprise applications using MuleSoft Enterprise Service Bus.
· Used several connectors like HTTP, Database, Salesforce, Workday, Azure Queues, Rabbit - MQ, File and SFTP.
· Good experience with Credentials Vault (Secure Property Placeholder), a critical piece in application development in MuleSoft.
· Experience in building complex Mule Flows, Scopes, Error Handling strategies, Message Filters, Validation, Transformation, Message Enricher and Flow Controls.
· Have used SQL and database technologies extensively on several projects. Worked extensively on writing efficient SQL to read and write data.
· Good exposure to Continuous Integration and Delivery tools surrounding Anypoint Platform. Used CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Maven, MMC and Anypoint Runtime Manager.
· Experience in using Splunk (Log Aggregator) to create reports and dashboards from log files. Have used Your-kit Profiler to debug and enhance application performance in MuleSoft.
· Experience in developing applications using PeopleSoft ERP. Developed several custom applications using PeopleSoft technologies like Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engines and Component Interfaces. Developed integrations in PeopleSoft using Integration Broker.
· Good experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of software applications.
· Strong team player. Worked on projects with different team sizes.
Anypoint Platform: ESB, Anypoint API Designer, MMC, Cloud Hub, Runtime Manager, Anypoint Studio, RAML
Web: HTTP, REST, XML, JSON
Connectors: HTTP, Salesforce, Database, Workday, File, FTP/SFTP, AMQP, Microsoft Service Bus
Message Transformation: JSON, XML, Data Weave, Java Collections, Data Mapper
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL
PeopleSoft: Application Designer, PeopleCode, Application Engines, Component Interfaces, Integration Broker
Tools: Anypoint Studio, Eclipse, SQL Developer
CI / CD: Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory
Operating Systems: Window 7/8/10, Linux
• provide guidance and leadership to perform analysis and provide solutions
• Develop and manage business plans to achieve objectives
• Participate in code reviews with data architects, lead developers and other developers
•Works with Data Engineers and Database Administrators to design and create physical data structures
• Advise management of trends and recommend new management and DI techniques
• Work closely with Business Analysts and Developers to design and solve problems
• Create technical designs and participate in technical design reviews as part of the development process
MuleSoft Certified Developer- Level 1 (Mule 4)
Job Titles Held: