Agile Methodology and Tools
Business Process Analysis, Design
SaaS, Cloud based delivery
Conga CLM, CPQ
Order to Cash
PROACT BOST Bronze (Enterprise Architecture Framework),
SCRUM Master (CSM),
Proactive, passionate, and bold Program Management professional with demonstrated experience in initiating and leading cross-functional projects for Enterprise growth initiatives. Recognized for exceptional collaboration and stakeholder satisfaction through cross-functional engagement, constant communication, and relationship building.
Responsible for designing and optimizing business systems and processes, in the Precision Oncology business unit.
· Led stakeholder engagement to define the product vision and prioritize the product roadmap.
· Streamlined revenue and billing operation by integrating assay pricing data with ERP.
· Drive implementation and optimization of contract management system leading to a 75% increase in end-user adoption within 6 months.
· Supervise Scrum teams on sprint goals and tactical objectives, provide quick JIT decisions to system level questions and facilitate triage.
· Led successful onboarding of the Sales Team onto the Veeva CRM platform.
· Drove cross-platform requirements leading to successful implementation of SAP for International Business Unit .
· Developed and delivered end-user training sessions and demos on business system usability.
· Improved operational efficiency by developing and implementing business support processes to conduct root cause analysis on customer issues.
· Participated in quarterly SOX Audit reviews and substantive testing activities.
· Streamlined escalation management by communicating solution options and impact assessment to business stakeholders.
Management of all aspects of Service Offerings Development and Software Release activities resulting in $66M incremental sales revenue.
· Partnered with Services Product Management (SPM) to develop and prioritize Service Offer enablement and Product roadmap.
· Provided strategic and tactical support in implementation of SaaS solutions on Cisco Commerce platform.
· Identified functional dependencies and risks, developed contingency plans, ensured communications to all stakeholders are done proactively.
Drove the Service Offer Development Review commits in collaboration with Product Managers.
· Established business processes for Services End of Life (EOL), aligned best practices and change adoption leading to operational excellence across global partner/sales channels.
· Drove regular communication on project status, roadmap changes/impacts, resource needs to project stakeholders and executive management.
Spearheaded the overall onboarding process for over 1000 Cisco global partners/direct customers from a set of legacy tools to an integrated SFDC/Commerce platform, resulting in a net annualized revenue of over $4.8B/year.
· Oversaw the daily business (RTB) operational activities including global rollout of new/enhanced product, user adoption, training plans and change management.
· Facilitated requirement gathering sessions with stakeholders, analyzed tool performance to understand system capabilities and limitations to standardize the Deal Management process.
· Managed a team of product specialists for customer escalations and production issues, ensured they were addressed timely to meet sales bookings. Initiated War Room support for faster issue resolution as needed.
PROJECT MANAGER /BUSINESS ANALYST, CISCO COMMERce - Q2O (2006-2011)
Managed Cisco E-Commerce Transformation initiatives involving the transition to new Q2O platform and integration of disparate systems.
· Partnered with IT team, Solution Architects to oversee the system integration efforts of multiple key project initiatives including B2B database with CRM/Salesforce.com deployment and data migration to Oracle R12.
· Worked with Solution Architects, UI/UX designers to define requirements and develop functional specifications for Business Logic changes.
· Participated in end to end testing (UAT/BAT) for BOM Configuration validation and system performance.
Cisco Benefit/Win Together – Product Management Appreciation Award, 2015-2016.
Cisco Customer Commerce Peer to Peer Excellence Award, 2010.
Genomic Health Core Value - Winning, 2019.
Precision Oncology, Engage Delivery – 2020.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: