Exceptionally talented Senior DBA. Results-oriented database executive with experience as a Full Stack developer and DevOps engineering in developing and executing creative strategies to drive business growth, increase and sustain profitability, expand customer base, and enhance a company's branding. Skillful at delivering comprehensive application and operating systems' support to diagnose and resolve unique, recurring problems from a mathematical approach. Remarkable ability to manage many projects at once while working within strict deadlines. Strong technical of database programming and architecture. Robust project management skills, with proven ability to direct and manage all aspects to ensure on-time and under-budget delivery. Proven ability to successfully streamline recoverability. Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills
Builder and implementer of Account Audits through the heavy use of Powershell and python scripting. This has ensured that all Camp Buehring account holders remain compliant within their respective account extensions and settings.
Conducted cybersecurity analytics for the organization's eMASS production.Utilizing headquarter boundaries/enclaves to support the Cyber Security alignment.Provides guidance on POA&Ms and the proper handling of accreditation and completion dates.Examines all STIGs associated with the assigned boundary for theorganization as a whole.
· Engineering and architect of Oracle/SQL standalone and RAC clustered (11g, 12c) database environments
· Assistance with the code reviews to be aligned with strategy and flow development
· Developing Spark programs using Scala API's to compare the performance of Spark with Hive and SQL, and numerous pipeline hardware essentials.
· Provide leadership to cross-functional teams to deliver innovation and project deadlines.
· Instrumental in full API development and translation.
· Interfacing with CCLM, BCLM, andSTM system owners during integration testing, preparation, building, and execution with Adobe Analytics
· Provide full administration support for all product development within Azure
· Performs AWS systematic management functions (e.g., IAM structures, S3, EC2)
· Provides mastery skills at formulating technical solutions with experience with data mining from unit tests to CI/CD pipelines to deployments with Jenkins
· Coordinate with various operations managers to prioritize development needs
· Gained 150+ clients at the Estate and Elder planning firm
· Developed Ruby on Rails applications and assigning deadlines to projects
· Troubleshoot and debug current web server and DNS configurations
· Utilized advanced optimization parameters for good performance of 12c databases.
· Work with existing DevOps team to evaluate and develop business essential technical procedural documents.
Hired to assume the role of the Senior Information Assurance Engineer for Camp Buehring and Arifjan technician. Utilization of SIEM tools such as ACAS, Splunk, Palo Alto, Meraki, Log-Collector, HBSS Client, SCCM and ServiceNow. Spearheaded this process to respond to tickets by severity.
· Provides direction to team members as assigned by management
· Supports the manager with resource management responsibilities
· Provides recommendations to management on behalf of the team
· Worked extensively on PostgreSQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions, cursors, and triggers.
· Continuously manage root-cause analysis for production errors through trending analysis and work with development teams on identified tuning opportunities
· Create new database systems and makes recommendations to improve the performance and efficiency of existing systems
· Work with the system DBAs to implement changes and performance improvements
· Provide analysis, optimization, and improvement over the java code base.
· Expanded market presence by working with graphic designers and publishing company's quarterly global real estate market trend to develop enterprise design and web development.
· - Develop, test and maintain builds and deployments for CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
· Trained and developed 10 staff members in SCRUM for both operations and related areas on regulatory matters, new procedures, products, and department guidelines.
· Utilized PowerShell along with .NET framework and Node.js to provide solutions to existing problematic scenarios.
· Performed web application/database migrations, database change management & data management with the coordination of new products per requirement
· Managing security by creating and granting roles and privileges to users and groups.
· Greatly improved performance in daily transforms by identifying and reorganizing indexes on major tables.
· Employing Agile methodology and technology for Project Management tools
· Had extensive knowledge on database administration for Oracle 10g, 11g, and experience in very large scale database environment and mission critical systems.
· Provided PostgreSQL support to dataguard configuration, implementing, and maintaining standby databases.
Established technology remediation techniques, including integrated IT software deployments for enterprise level clients. Preserved subject matter expertise within three unique IT engineering teams for expansive products. Coordinated a large abundance of concentration on relevant technology implementation comprehension process to respond to tickets by severity.
· Was part of large product team consisting of a mixture of subcontractors and stakeholders.
· Responsible for ensuring SQL projects and programs are executed using agreed standards and procedures.
· Acts and functions as the supervisor if the primary supervisors are not available, which includes hiring, and other unique personnel items.
· Serves as a primary systems DBA for the production server and application testing for their APIs
· Provides leadership of all database operations and SQL support of the enterprise applications branch.
· Implemented designs, including experimentation and multiple iterations.
· Wrote maintainable and extensible code within a team environment to support the customer
· Provided strong and positive SQL recommendations on existing and upcoming projects.
· Interprets and applies arrangement skills towards conflicts and other obstacles throughout projects or our employees.
· Providing analytical research and assessment of risks, and recommends safe work procedures for operations
· Rapidly prototyped new capabilities to confirm feasibility
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: