Experienced IT professional with 15 years of technical and business experience exhibiting strong analytical and problem resolution skills Project Management, Business Analysis, EDI, Systems Analysis, Design, and Development Experienced IT and EDI project manager leading all phases of projects.
Sterling Integrator IBM Websphere product Core Strengths 12 plus years of data exchange services (EDI)
Knowledge of B2B gateway product Axway Expert.
Extensive knowledge of all type of the connectivity van, AS2 and SFTP
Expert in Enterprise EDI B2B product Sterling
Extensive knowledge of GXS Van and Sterling Van.
Extensive knowledge of EDI QA tools HPQC, and Service center and connect now application.
Expert in all EDI/EDIFACT standards.
Expert in IBM WTX trading partner module commerce manager.
Extensive knowledge of MS products such as Visio, Powerpoint.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
12 years of EDI and SAP/ERP applications experience.
6 years of experience with web services and SSIS monitoring packages.
12 plus years of EDI integration B2B/B2C products.
Specialized in a Supply Chain environment by aligning business goals with technological solutions to drive process improvements, customer satisfaction.
Extensive knowledge of design and architecture for Global EDI Gateway/B2B solution and SAP EDI integration.
Extensive knowledge of EDI integration tool, Sterling Integrator, EXTOL, IBM light Well and WTX Extender.
Worked Extensively in ERP/EDI applications such SAP data ware house and BAAN/LN, Enterprise EDI B2B product Sterling Integrator, trading partner B2B IBM product light well, IBM WTX trading partner module commerce manager.
Experienced in various domains such as supply chain, Healthcare, Inventory & Logistics, order management and Pharmaceuticals.
SME for all chargebacks, order management and PTP application system for all business units.
AmerisourceBergenFrisco, TexasSenior EDI Solution Analyst03/2007 to 05/2017
As a Sr. experienced member of the EDI services teams. worked closely with senior leadership members involved
in companywide initiatives ranging from optimization, IT Infrastructure planning, IT program and project
Additional responsibilities included working on several corporate initiatives focusing on feasibility and
cost-effectiveness of managing enterprise support and legacy systems (in-house support) in comparison to
sourcing it to external entities.
These initiatives involved the development of business proposals and liaising with potential business partners and
recognized trading partners. Earlier roles within the company included proposing and managing IT infrastructure
initiatives at enterprise level including consolidation of IT systems.
• Establishes and maintains a liaison relationship with business partners and IT organization in order to provide
effective technical solutions.
• Conducted data gathering and analysis to understand ABSG business strategy requirements.
• Assessed client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and
managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities and advice on options.
• Developed, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the
implementation of business solutions.
• Assisted in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
• Provided assistance in business case development (i.e., research, data collection).
• Provided develop user test cases and system integration testing and validates test results during testing.
• Executed test cases to ensure business requirements met the standards and quality of work.
• identified needs for technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
• A key member for developing & executing QA program/project road- map towards phased transition to IT
• Strong leadership skills, current responsibility includes close interaction with senior leadership and multi-
• Working closely with the OPS/Delivery teams to focus on EDI analytics for EDI Sterling Integrator platform.
ASD Health CareFrisco, TxSupply Chain Analyst02/2004 to 05/2007
As a sole senior supply chain specialist for ASD health care, I have conducted analysis with the goal of improving the organization's supply chain operations. Identifies underperforming areas in the supply chain and suggested improvements or resolutions to problems. I have also assisted in the negotiation of supplier contracts and service arrangements. Responsibilities:
• Familiarized with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. • Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
• Worked closely with cross functionally groups such as quality, customer service, information technology, finance, manufacturing, and purchasing.
• Responsible for the monthly reporting of the KPI's that reviewed by top management.
• Led the EDI implementation and onboarding efforts, including customer requirements, system testing, and QA testing.
• Worked as a business liaison for partners and IT to provide EDI support for business process issues and technical problems.
• Managed the all technical and nontechnical requests collaborated with the IT and the business units.
• Translated business requirements into technical specifications across multiple end users application system such as E-commerce, SAP and accounting system.
• Extensive knowledge of EDI maps and the business processes.
• Strong documentation skills and experienced with all MS products
PFSWEBPlano, TxEDI Analyst/Senior Business Analyst
Served as the primary point of contact between the Colorado Exchange
(C4HCO) and Kaiser Permanente.
EDI domain expert for all on boarding processes between the partners and
Participate in all projects related to EDI requests.
Worked with internal development teams to resolve issues,
gather requirements from the Exchange, and translate them into technical specifications.
Communicated with Quality Assurance to obtain status reports related to issues and enhancements.
files to resolve translation issues related to 850/810 and various other transactions.
Coordinate end to end implementation and testing of new business processes and scheduling with
customers.Communicated directly with the partners on issues related to EDI.
Define and document EDI business process requirements.