Transformational Technology Leader
Technology thought leader with over 21 years of experience within Fortune 500 organizations in progressing roles strategically bringing people, process and technology together in a repeatable and consistent manner to define design, develop, deliver and support countless enterprise solutions that produce profitability, growth and efficiency. Creator of high performing and self directing teams. Proven track record in guiding highly successful digital transformations. Delivering maximum ROI for every business challenge. Exceptional in building alliance with key stakeholders, driving satisfaction, and identifying opportunities to enhance stakeholder value leading to trusted relationships. Expert in maturing IT delivery and operating model leading to rapid and cost-effective solution delivery.
• Digital Transformations • Modernization of Technology • Team building and Leadership • Technology Enablement Planning • Business Case Development • Budgeting • IT Vendor Management • IT Governance • Relationship Management • Solution Development and Delivery • Maturing IT Delivery and Operating Services • Staffing and Creative Resource Modelling
• Led the digital transformation of key order to cash pipeline processes at Apria Healthcare creating business cases, roadmaps, technology enablement plan, refreshing technology stack and solution delivery for a user base of 3850 with projected reduction of $50M in revenue adjustments, $32M in new revenue, 28% reduction in cycle times, 60% reduction in new employee onboarding time, improvement in end user engagement and referral source satisfaction
• Established Pega Systems COE that was utilized to plan, develop, deliver and support business critical order to cash capabilities maximizing the benefits of the technology in the most effective, collaborative and efficient manner at Apria Healthcare
• Spearheaded $25M tier 3 insurance platform modernization encompassing Guidewire InsuranceNow at Nationwide Insurance. Provided leadership over planning, solution development and delivery. Drove stakeholder consensus on solution approach and design, ensured the solution met business objectives and technology direction, managed executive stakeholder expectations, served as IT point of escalation and defined post go live operating model
• Led the transition from waterfall to Agile delivery model within 6-9 months at Apria Healthcare and Nationwide Insurance. Introduced the agile mindset concepts, re-organization of application teams to application centric model, reskilled staff, introduced new roles and tools, shifted core application development, delivery and operating models in support of Agile
• Led the solution definition and delivery of a highly successfully migration to SAP application suite in a “Big Bang” rollout method at 3M
Lead an onshore/offshore team of 45 direct and indirect reports in planning, architecting, developing, delivering, maintaining and supporting a portfolio of business critical order to cash applications encompassing of Pega Systems, Automation Anywhere Robotics Process, Red Hat Kubernetes, custom mobile application, IBMs Enterprise Content Manager, AS400 Healthcare Platform. Partner with business peers to plan business / technology roadmaps. Provide end to end technology enablement for business opportunities. Manage IT vendor engagements. Spearhead modernization of outdated IT practices, systems, and technologies. Overcome resistance to change from long-tenured business/IT stakeholders. Grow IT team skills. Manage $15M budget
• Successfully directed the planning, technology sourcing, solution development and delivery of a mobile application built on Pega Mobile framework for 1600 field users across 380 national branches resulting in retiring the legacy paper processes after multiple failed attempts over 15 years, cost reduction of $31M, decreased compliance risk, accuracy in product delivery and inventory, and real time revenue recognition • Operationalized Red Had Openshift container-based platform hosted on AWS. Grew the platform to serve as the standard application integration getaway for the company hosting dozens of high performing, scalable and stable business critical microservices. Translating to 60% increase in application development lifecycle velocity, 35% reduction in development time and 28% reduction in costs. • Reset an ineffective IT steering committee refreshing the charter, agenda, audience and expected outcomes with focus on greater transparency, strategic alignment and clarified priorities. Generated multi-year year roadmaps encompassing business capability drivers and technology enablement plans • Implemented a process automation factory that provided a consistent, repeatable, and efficient method of automating over a 150 top ROI based manually processes using Automation Anywhere generating 13M in cost savings • Directed the migration of two complex enterprise scale solutions (Pega Systems and Sharepoint) to the cloud with a high degree of success
IT application owner of 8 key applications including Guidewire InsuranceNow Suite, Saleforce and Oracle Service Cloud. Led a cross functional team of 15 direct reports in the planning, development, delivery, and support of solutions within the application portfolio. Sstrategic direction of the department including roadmaps, budgeting, workforce planning, delivery model, demand governance, prioritization, adoption of best practices and technology transformations such as DevOps, Digital enablement, Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Enablement and Chatbots.
• Led the planning and development of a highly complex integration solution with voluntary benefits private exchanges spanning across multiple technology partners resulting in revenue generation of $20M and significant increase in market share • Partnered with executive stakeholders to create comprehensive application roadmaps for Salesforce and Oracle Service Cloud. Delivered $10M in revenue, $8M in cost savings, and 80% retention of insurance policies. • Implemented application development, delivery and governance best practices inclusive of estimation, testing, requirements definition and architectural standards that translated to cost effective, scalable and speed to market solution approaches • Defined and executed plans in leading direct report team through companywide IT transformation strategy involving changes to organizational structure, roles and responsibilities, application development practices, delivery and tools
•Directed all Manage 2000 and EpicorERP system initiatives and support.
•Managed migration of acquired companies to Manage 2000
Addtional tenure Consultant Project Lead with New Home Technologies /Builder Homesite, Inc.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: