Treasurer of Omega Delta Phi Fraternity Inc. Oversight of organization's funds and transactions. Responsible for account reconciliation, journal entry and spreadsheets preparation.
Utilized airline software for analyzing data for aircrafts arriving to include information about fuel needed, number of bags coming off and going on, time given for the aircraft to be sent back out, and communications with pilot.
Masters of Accounting (MACCT) Fall 2020
The University of New Mexico (UNM), Albuquerque, NM 4.11 GPA
Relevant Accounting Courses Grade
• Financial Accounting I (MGMT 540) A
• Financial Accounting II (MGMT 541) A
• Managerial Accounting (MGMT 302) A
• Professional Accounting (MGMT 550) A
• Seminar in Personal Tax Planning (MGMT 542) A
• Seminar in Corporate Tax (MGMT 543) A+
• Assurance Services (MGMT 544) In progress
• Financial Accounting III (MGMT 546) In progress
• Law for Accountants (MGMT 559) In progress
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Gmail.
• Knowledgeable with account reconciliation, journal entry and spreadsheets preparation.
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills used to make ethical decisions.
• Ethical and trustworthy.
• Efficient in the completion of projects.
• Strong accounting skills knowledge.
• Exceeds in completing several projects at once through strong multitasking skills.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: