Detail-oriented Security Officer equipped with excellent memory and awareness of surrounding people, events and facilities. Skilled in responding to emergency situations and providing crisis intervention efficiently. Exercise sound judgment during crisis and emergency situations.
Experienced in protecting [Type] passengers from threats posed by individuals and prohibited items. Skilled in detecting and confiscating contraband, preventing unauthorized access and checking paperwork. Good communication and decision-making abilities.
Sharp Security Guard with demonstrated ability to assess suspicious situations and individuals and respond appropriately. Vigilant and watchful with exceptional skills in [Skill] and [Skill]. Able to carry out instructions effectively.
Skilled [Job Title] competent in conducting patrols, monitoring entrances and escorting visitors to maximize building security. Good report writing, recordkeeping and multitasking abilities with solid history of success at [Type] and [Type] facilities. Keen to offer [Number]+ years of experience and take on challenging new role.
Motivated to apply education and [Type] abilities to enhance [Type] operations. Eager to learn new skills and advance knowledge with hands-on experience. Proficient in [Software] and [Software] with advanced interpersonal abilities.
Ambitious student pursuing [Area of study] degree eager to contribute developed knowledge in [Job Title] role. Skilled in [Skill] and [Skill] in [Type] settings. Adaptable and driven with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in team-based or individually motivated settings.
Seasoned Security Officer equipped with excellent communication skills and consistent ability to maintain detailed logs of important events. Skilled in problem-solving and conflict resolution with knowledge of law enforcement investigations.Trustworthy and committed to honest interactions with supervisors, employees and customers.
Methodical [Job Title] proficient in scanning and hand-checking luggage and passengers. Offering strong attention to detail, diligent follow-through and more than [Number] years of related experience. Attentive to behavioral markers common to individuals with dishonest motivations.
As my duties as a Security Officer at Vero Beach Disney Resort I maintain a excellent professional standard between my Senior Officer and my fellows Security Officers posted on that site.
our orders was the fallow.
1. By be courteous whit the new arrivals at the resort always asking them "how you doing" or "good evening " . And "always telling them Welcome Home".
2. I always keep a clean and transparent Written report during my long shits at night and during the next morning.
3. I always inform the front desk members by the resort went a new guest arrive at the front gate by the Resort.
4. I always did a foot patrol at the entire property and by driving the Security golf cart.
5. I always check all doors inside and out by the property and ma insure that was not disturbance by the new arrivals and the old guest at the Resort.
6. I always report for any suspicious activity by the property and always i answer the Security phone by my post in case for any emergency or fire alarms malfunction.
7. I always check the parking garage to see if any new arrivals has the proper parking permit to park at the right parking space.
8. I always check the fire extinguisher gauge to see if the equipment was in a excellent conditions for use in case a real emergency.
9. I always maintain a safe environment by the new guest and old guest by the Resort.
10. I always maintain a radio communication whit my fellows Security officers went I Was on break or during my regular patrol at the entire property.
11. I always maintain my self clean and professional and courteous by the Disney Cast member, Guest, regular visitors and My coworkers.
This was headline during my post at Disney Resort. My hard work during this Five months I learn how we Security Officers we do so much to keep any property safe and also were the Unsung Heroes during this Crisis.
On this job I work as a Housekeeping like on my last job at the Hotels. But a little difference because I take care one single big area.
my jobs details was to main clean the public restrooms, looking for trash around the Outlet, checking for trash at the parking lot,high dust around the buildings, checking all compactors went got full of broken boxes and check the pressure gauges, sweep and mop the restrooms hallways.
And maintain a clean environment for visitors and shoppers a like.
In this job my main task was to maintain Two Hotels at the same time and at the same shift.
1. I have to clean the main lobby's, the breakfast areas and the Hallways at the Two Hotel's.
2. I have to do the laundry by wash the sheets and pillows by the two Hotels.
3. Maintain the guest Restroom's clean by the lobby's
4. I have to pressure wash both main entrances by Country inn & Hamptom inn
5. Check the parking lots for trash at the Two properties.
6. Fixing the Housekeeping vacuum cleaners.
7. Pressure wash the swimming pol deck's at both Hotel's.
8. Shampoo the carpets at the rooms, lobby and hallway.
9. I have to main the stair ways clean at both properties.
10. I have to clean the windows at both properties inside and out.
11. Put small fridges in every room by the guest request.
This was my tasks by working as a Houseman by Country inn & Hampton inn.
I have my certificate of Completion Private Security Officer Class D.
And my Security Officer State of Florida License # D 1915729.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: