Efficient and organized surveillance professional with 3 years in security and safety compliance. Extensive security guard training.
Security Guard who upholds high ethical standards and is honest with supervisors, employees and customers at all times regarding suspicious events and security questions.
Results-oriented Security Guard who approaches surveillance cases with careful reasoning and attentiveness. Strong law enforcement procedures and criminal law knowledge.
Volunteer Firefighter skilled at remaining calm under pressure and quickly and adeptly responding to all emergency situations.
Patient-focused Firefighter/Security Officer who remains calm under pressure. BLS, CPR certified.
- Police Cadet of the year:
* Town of Fishkill Police Department -2003
- Student of the Month:
* Sheafe Road Elementary School: April 1990, October 1995.
* Myers Corners Middle School: Dec 1998
* Wappingers Junior High School: Sept, Nov. 1999 May, June 2000
* Roy C. Ketcham Senior High School: Sept , Dec, Jan, April 2001
- Student of the Year:
* Myers Corners Middle School: 1998
- United StatesPresident Achievement Award:
* Signed by President William Clinton
* Award for outstanding Achievements during my entire school
career from Elementary to High School with 100% School
advertising, business plan, community relations, Customer relations, Customer service, databases, database, fast, mentor, cameras, policies, receiving, reporting, safety, sales, strategy, written communication skills
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: