Experienced nursing professional bringing demonstrated clinical expertise, leadership skills and technical knowledge. Proficient in updating charts, monitoring medications and working with multidisciplinary teams to optimize patient care. Quality-driven and efficient with strong interpersonal abilities.
Post Anesthesia Care Unit – Mount Carmel East, Columbus, OH
Clinical Preceptorship- 144 hours, November – December 2018
· Collaborated with preceptor to determine patient status and any interventions that were required as a result of changes in patient status
· Utilized the Power Chart electronic health record system to access and document patient data
· Applied critical thinking to a patient's status
· Maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality according to the laws of HIPPA
· Certifications: AHA CPR, BLS (current-August 2021), ACLS (current-August 2021), PALS (current-February 2022), modified NIH (current-November 2020)
· Electronic Health Records: EPIC, Cerner, Power Chart, First Net, TranSpec, Health Quest, Teletracking
· Worked with Ventilator, Tele, Bladder Scanner, PCA pump, Pump feeding, Belmont, IV pumps
· Various lines, tubes and drains (care and management): JP drain, Hemovac, Foley, CVC, PICC, Aline, Wound Vac, CBI, chest tube, NG, PEG
· Various med administration routes: NG, IV, PEG, PO, Rectal
· Wound care prevention, irrigation, and dressing
· Blood Draw and Starting IV
· Sterile procedures: Catherization, Port access
· Administering blood products
· Procedural Sedation
· Screening/Assessment: CIWA, Swallow Screen, modified NIH
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Excellent work! Many factors go into creating a strong resume and this sample resume has checked all the boxes. Great job!
Job Titles Held: