Minnesota State Board Certified Registered Nurse with over 12 years of experience delivering high-quality care to patients in acute, rehabilitation, and long term care units. Proven leader effective at uniting and guiding nursing teams toward achieving patient care goals, improving satisfaction and continuously supporting wide-spread healthcare system improvements. Focused on continuously advancing expertise in acute and rehab while driving innovation.
1. Directs and oversees the nursing staff to ensure the nursing procedures are followed and reflect the current policies and procedures of the facility.
2. Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to assure that medications and treatments are being administered as ordered.
3. Perform direct care related activities for approximately 10 least clinically complex residents.
4. Perform daily rounds of the nursing unit to ensure that all nursing service personnel are performing their work assignments in accordance with acceptable nursing standards.
5. Assist in developing methods for coordinating nursing services with other resident services to ensure that continuity of the resident's total regimen of care.
6. Complete and investigate accident/incident reports and assist with abuse/neglect reporting to specific agencies as needed.
7. Acts as a liaison between physician, resident, family and resident care team to ensure physician orders are accurately carried out and documented using the information from the resident's plan of care.
8. Initiate and resolve follow-up and problem charting as needed.
Serve on, participate in and attend various committees and meetings of the facility to which you are assigned.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: