Experienced registered nursing professional bringing demonstrated clinical expertise, leadership skills and technical knowledge with a solid background in Business. Proficient in updating charts, monitoring medications and working with multidisciplinary teams to optimize patient care. Quality-driven and efficient with strong interpersonal abilities.
▪ Responsible for postpartum patient and newborn following delivery. Assess mother and newborn concurrently while providing one on one patient care up to four couplets.
▪ Provide lactation support by promoting and encouraging exclusive breast feeding, skin to skin, as well as latch, positioning, spoon method, manual hand expression and general support with breast feeding.
▪ Recognizing and intervening when infant is in distress or struggling to transition.
▪ Administer IV push antibiotics for newborn as well as mother when needed.
▪ Experienced in hemorrhage protocol.
▪ Monitor daily weights for newborn and watch for signs of jaundice
▪ Administer 24-hour care for infant including: PKU screening, infant bathing, accu-check monitoring, oxygen saturation and TcB screening.
▪ Administer and care for infant under continuous intensive phototherapy.
▪ High Risk Postpartum experience including care and management of patients with preeclampsia, HELLP syndrome, psychiatric issues, PIH, sepsis, Magnesium sulfate administration, Labetalol, Apresline IVP, both Gestational diabetic insulin and non-insulin dependent as well as post hemorrhage patients.
▪ Well baby Newborn Nursery - care for newborns in well baby nursery post C-section and sleeper infants when parent is unable to care for newborn.
▪ Second Delivery / Transport- Assist labor RN in and during delivery. Primarily responsible for assessing infant at delivery, assigning Apgar scores, vital signs, weights, measurements and provide interventions as needed including PPV, blow by, deep suction. Assist with skin to skin during golden hour, breast feeding and lactation support.
▪ Maintained and developed external relationships with Government agencies on behalf of ADP Payroll Tax compliance focusing the clients' best interest.
▪ Negotiated removal of penalties and interests incurred by ADP, extensions for requirement changes and or out of changes that negatively impacted ADP business.
▪ Responsible for interpretation and analysis of legislation or statute changes pertaining to direct impact on the ADP service model.
▪ Collaborated with internal business partners to implement legislative requirement changes related to forms, IT specifications and money movement changes that impacted ADP and or clients.
▪ Published announcements internally via ADP portal and externally via ADP website, while also facilitating direct client correspondence communications pertaining to assigned jurisdictions.
▪ Responsible for managing and maintaining a relationship between the client and ADP to ensure 100% client satisfaction and quality customer service with zero penalty and interest accrued over a four-year period.
▪ Acted as single point of contact for a client base consisting of employers from 3,000 to over 219,000 employees, and supporting all product offerings, coordinating activity between internal business partners and well as external agencies.
▪ Work with federal, multiple state and local agencies to resolve client issues including but not limited to e-file discrepancies, out-of-balances, agency mis-postings, amendments, wage and tax validation, lien-levy notices, and special handling.
▪ Consistently work to ensure that the needs of the clients are being met and assist in the resolution of problems and issues relating to product features and functionality as well as with any special handling needs.
▪ Facilitate and conduct internal training as well as external training for staff and clients both on-site and via live meeting webinars.
▪ Conduct and initiate periodic client reviews, both proactively and as a standard process, to ensure open lines of communication allowing alignment of service level agreements, evaluation of accounts, as well as good working partnership with client decision makers, mid-level and upper management both internally and externally.
▪ Registered Nurse TX License #979745 Current - 01/2021
▪ Registered Nurse CA License # 95071626 Current – 09/2021
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: