Knowledgeable Licensed Registered Nurse who is passionate about delivering safe and comprehensive patient care. Advanced skills working with diverse patient populations. Demonstrated ability to foster relationships and coordinate with healthcare professionals to advance patient care.
· Conduct assessments, interventions, and evaluations of patients in the inpatient psychiatric unit.
· Provided supervision to high risk patients in the ICU
· Conducted 1:1 monitoring for patient safety.
Nurse Preceptor, Vanderbilt University Medical center, Nashville TN, TVC Observation (TOBS), 2019
· Orient and mentor new nurses to the unit while developing clinical skills and providing constructive feedback to foster successful nurses.
Falls Safety Champion, Vanderbilt University Medical center, Nashville TN, Unit: TVC Observation, 2019
· Implement fall safety procedures and education to unit members and patients
Nursing Student Tutor, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL, 2017
· Assist nursing students with test readiness in a 1:1 and group tutoring environment
· Educate nursing students on medication math to prepare for dosage calculation exams
International Nurse Intern-90 hours, National Children's Hospital, San Jose, Costa Rica, Summer 2017
· Delivered 1:1 monitoring, care, and assessments in post partum units.
· Engaged in 6 week course at Veritas University: “Conflict Resolution in healthcare” and diversity training.
· Developed health education activities for trips to orphanage, men's prison, and nursing home.
Student Nurse Organization, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL, Spring 2015-2017
· Active member of student nurse organization and participate in volunteer and educational events.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: