Accomplished Registered Nurse with 7+ years of experience dedicated to quality care of diverse patients in various settings. Highly competent Care Coordinator for Traditional Home Care Team with passion for coordinating quality care for patients. Offering 1.5 years of experience in case management role. Exemplary interpersonal skills and commitment to helping patients receive effective care in line with preferences and standards. Effective and compassionate; Offering reputation for working with patients to design care plan goals with available resources. Detail oriented and skilled in case research.
• Implemented immunizations and health screenings of Kaleida Health employees
• Organized and maintained health screening records and immunization records through spread
• Ability to conduct surveillance and follow up of employee exposures to communicable diseases
• Worked directly under the GM as an integral part of a phyto-pharmaceutical company that manufactured and distributed Petadolex
• Interacted with neurologists on a national scale, providing them with clinical trial information and answering questions related to the product.
• Gathered and handled patient health history to ensure patient safety regarding consumption of the product
• Created and implemented new marketing strategies to ensure maximum efficiency and company growth
• Integrated up to date technology to streamline day-to-day operations
• Continuously tracked company progress and growth, and presented quarterly results and projections to main headquarters
• Managed the entire U.S. territory, being the satellite office of a reputable international company
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: