Dedicated and compassionate Registered Nurse (RN) with progressive career history in direct patient care, and care coordination in fast-paced environment. Proven ability to remain calm under pressure and skillfully handle difficult patients and high-stress situations. Consistently developing strong relationships with patients and families through empathetic communication, respectful attitude and excellent customer service. Dynamic Case manager bringing 17 years treating patients and coordinating care with other healthcare staff. Proven history of leveraging critical thinking, analysis and medical knowledge to deliver superior care in high-pressure environments. Expert multi-tasker capable of prioritizing clinical and operational tasks in fast-paced sub acute medicine settings.
● Partnered with physicians, social workers, activity therapists, nutritionists and VNA to develop and implement
individualized care plans and documented all patient interactions and interventions in electronic charting systems
● Conducted ongoing monitoring and evaluations of behaviors and conditions, and updated clinical supervisors with current information.
● Used first-hand knowledge and clinical expertise to advocate for patients under care and enacted prescribed treatment strategies.
● Coordinate with TOC nurse when patient is hospitalized to ensure safety and services in place when patient is discharged to home
● Ensure challenging population has services in place to decrease hospitalizations and ER visits
● Utilized ED2 home and Instead Program for evaluation of non-emergent situations
● Obtained assessment of member every 6 months to ensure appropriate services are in place for members. Adjustment made accordingly to POC.
Successfully complete MDS on each assessment to determine Medicaid/Medicare reimbursement
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: