A dedicated healthcare professional passionate about shaping futures and making a positive impact on the lives of the individuals with Intellectual and Developmental disabilities. Equipped with over 10 years of work experience in both Planning/overseeing the provision of various Medicaid Home and Community-Based Service (HCS) waiver programs And Strong Nursing background focused on team coordination and leadership to provide exceptional patient and family support in long term managed direct patient care and quality assurance.
• Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with patients, visitors, and facility personnel.
• Performs health assessments of individuals by evaluating their physical, mental, and environmental health status; provides nursing intervention based on assessment of need.
• Makes skilled nursing observations of client health status by monitoring and documenting such things as vital signs, pulse, presence of edema, heart and lung auscultation, blood and urine laboratory values, intake and output, consciousness and orientation levels; completes health histories and evaluations.
• Coordinates with health care services provided by ancillary personnel such as home health aides, and instructed clients and families on methods of positive health maintenance
• Administer medications and treatments to patients and communicating with physicians on any changes in patient condition.
As member of a multidisciplinary team providing HCS (Home and Community-Based Services) nursing and all health care services Coordination to individuals with intellectual disabilities in the Residential Programs in Revere and ensures the quality of health care services provided. Responsibilities Include:
Work with individuals with autism and developmental disabilities in residential programs to facilitate development of social, and independent living skills. Responsibilities include:
Certifications/ Special Skills
Trach care and suctioning.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: