Micro-processors, Databases, Networking, and Operating Systems
· Test Methodologies: Regression Testing, Black box testing, Sanity testing, boundary analysis, requirement analysis (Static testing), Performance Testing, system integration testing, functional testing, manual testing.
· Test Artifacts: Test Estimation, Test plan, Test coverage, Traceability matrix, bug tracking, automation design, Test scenario engineering
· Programming Tools: Python, Katalon studio, XLS data input, UNIX Shell/PERL scripting, Groovy, REST, JSON, XML, ISO 8583, EMV tags, TCP, HTTP, POSTMAN, curl-siege, Jmeter, COBOL, JCL, CICS, Postman,
· Operating Systems: Unix-AIX, Unix-Solaris, Linux, Windows, IBM-AIX
· Virtual Systems: VMWare, VSphere, Proxmox,
· Payment terminals: VeriFone, Ingenico, Equinox, PAX and Innowi, Key Management, KPI, DUKPT, Key Injection, KEK
· Version Control Tools: Git-bash, Git-stash, Git-lab, TorquiseSVN, SourceTree, VSS
· Database and Tools: Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, PGAdmin 4, SQL Developer, SQL management studio, Toad, DB2
· Project Management: Confluence, Jira, Microsoft Office Suite, Bugzilla, redmine, HP Quality center
· Project Management Methodologies:Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative,
· Talent Management tools: HireRight, iCIMS
· POS Systems: Micros, Restaurant Manager, Symphony, positouch, broadPOS
· EMV Systems: BTT (UL), ICCVerify, VCMS, VTS, Astrex, Discover RCT, ATS, MAS, MDFS, ACI-Interchange, ACI-PRM, ACI-ADM, TSYS CertifyNow, FirstData CertPro and more.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: