Highly dedicated and compassionate RN with 10 years of experience in Postpartum in a high-risk acute hospital. Able to function well independently and as well as a member of a professional health care team. Self motivated, goal-oriented and positive attitude.
Register Nurse in CA, License number 676933
Register Nurse in CO, License number 0176473
RNC-MNN, 2010 to present
Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification, 2015 to present
NRP Certification, 2014 to present
Stable Certification, 2016 to present
• Strong knowledge of postpartum care procedures
• Newborn education
• IV drug therapy management
• Computerized charting specialist
• Excellent problem solving abilities
• Solid communications skills
• Fast learner
• Bi-lingual in English and Hmong
• Relief charge nurse managing and supporting staff on unit.
• Monitored mothers to ensure they are recovering properly, both physically and emotionally.
• Assisted new mothers with physical and emotional needs immediately after the delivery of a baby.
• Educated new mothers and fathers on how to care for their infant, including instructions on breastfeeding, bottle feeding and bathing.
• Provided care to Antepartum and GYN surgery patients.
• Assisted doctors with newborn procedures.
• Coordinated with doctors to develop patient care plans.
• Served as a primary preceptor, educating registered nurses and nursing students.
• Sound, ethical and independent decision-making ability consistent with medical protocols.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: