Self-motivated and independent Cyberspace Security professional in the United States Air Force, 9 years of experience in IT and security fields. Professional history of being a part of and leading diverse and multinational teams, handling high-value resources, and coordinating both technical and administrative processes in the US military. Specialties include Cyber Security, Information Assurance (IA), Communications Security (COMSEC) Management, and Personnel Security.
- Scheduled and conducted SCI indoctrinations and debriefings for all HQ AFSPC personnel requiring SCI access
- Validated SCI personnel requirements for 30,000 indoc'd members in 132 SCIFs at 28 AFSPC sites worldwide
- Responsible for unclassified/classified network infrastructure; coordinates and implemented changes/updates with DoD agencies
- Scheduled and conducted security and best practice training for over 3,400 SCI-indoctrinated individuals assigned to Peterson AFB
- Provided physical and communications security oversight for the $56M Korean Air Operations Center (KAOC)
- Enforced policies/managed squadron's security programs for 183 military, contractors and Korean National civilians
- Assessed 7AF facilities/equipment; determined requirement for Emissions Security protective countermeasures
- Performed screening interviews for Sensitive Compartmental Information (SCI) & coordinated indoctrination with 7AF
- Managed 6.8K Communications Security (COMSEC) cryptographic aids for Joint Base Charleston (JB CHS) and 53 tenant organizations
- Provided guidance/training to COMSEC Responsible Officers (CRO) and Secure Voice Responsible Officers
- Procured, assigned, and updated cryptographic keys for 167 Secure Telephone Equipment (STE) and OMNI secure terminals
- Administered COMSEC Cryptographic Access Program (CAP); processed and maintained over 1K personnel records
- Specialized to supervise and operate fixed and deployed information technology (IT) and telecommunications resources to monitor, evaluate and maintain systems, policy and procedures to protect clients, networks, data/voice systems and databases from unauthorized activity Identify potential threats and manage resolution of security violations.
- Enforce national, DoD and Air Force security policies and directives; employ hardware and software tools to enhance the security by installing, monitoring and directing proactive and reactive information protection and defensive measures to ensure Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability (CIA) of IT resources.
- Administer and manage the overall Information Assurance (IA) program to include Communications Security (COMSEC), Emissions Security (EMSEC) and Computer Security (COMPUSEC) programs
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: