Methodical public Safety Officer with 21 years' experience in enforcing state and federal laws and SUNY codes according to departmental policies, procedures and regulations. Proven skills in Defensive Tactics. with excellent problem-solving capabilities. Skilled at investigating crimes and accidents while identifying and preserving evidence. Eager to apply abilities to dynamic new position. Skilled at looking for unusual and suspicious activities and persons and responding to calls for service. Adept at interrogating and communicating with victims, witnesses and suspects while providing scene security and protection for emergency services personnel.
Peace Officer/Public Safety Officer
Rockland County Police And Public Safety Academy
New York State Armed Guard.
Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot or in vehicle
• Watch for irregular or unusual conditions that may create security concerns or safety hazards
• Sound alarms or call police or fire department in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons
• Warn violators of rule infractions, such as loitering, smoking or carrying forbidden articles
• Permit authorized persons to enter property and monitors entrances and exits
• Observe departing personnel to protect against theft of company property and ensure that authorized removal of property is conducted within appropriate client requirements
• Investigate and prepare reports on accidents, incidents, and suspicious activities
• Provide assistance to customers, employees and visitors in a courteous and professional manner
Oversee the staffing, scheduling, and on-site training for security officers assigned to his/her shift
Ensure that contract-required training and screening elements for security personnel have been met
Maintain overtime to a minimal or preset requirement designated by G4S
Ensure quality of service and contract compliance by regularly inspecting security personnel and their job performance when assigned to his/her shift
Perform other operations and related functions (e.g., payroll, review and maintain incident reports, assist in preparation of security surveys and post orders)
Make recommendations for positive and negative personnel actions for those under his/her direct supervision
Respond to client requests.
Rockland community College Public Safety officer is responsible for the detection and prevention of crime, and the enforcement of state and local laws, rule and regulations in a diverse educational environment throughout twenty-eight State University of New York campuses.
Officers are part of the educational process and teach on such topics as crime prevention, drug awareness, sexual assault and traffic safety. They develop and maintain a positive relationship with students, faculty and staff in order to ensure the safety and cooperation of the entire campus community.
Carl Coleman Co Worker ( supervisor) known him for 20 years telephone number 914-584-7595
Oniel Moreau friend of 15 years telephone number 917-843-5800
Giovanni Rosano friend of 1 year telephoneb number 914-837-4900
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: