Administrative assistant who goes above and beyond basic administrative tasks and takes on multiple projects at once. Excellent work ethic and strength.
Worked as a call center representative to schedule appointments for members of different healthcare providers Quest is contracted with. Received inbound and outbound calls and educated older adults the importance of preventative healthcare screenings such as diabetic retinal eye exams, bone mineral density tests, colorectal screenings exams, urinalysis, A1Cs and serum potassium and serum creatinine blood tests. Approached each call in a calm manner and prepared to rebuttal with members who are difficult to handle. Organized, structured, and mapped out routes for traveling doctors, nurses, optometrists and technicians
• Recipient of multiple positive reviews acknowledging dedication to excellent customer service.
• Scheduled weekly inventory pickups and deliveries with vendors.
• Handled daily heavy flow of paperwork and cooperated with the accounting departments on invoicing and shipping problems.
• Contacted customer to follow up on purchases, suggest new merchandise and inform them about promotions and upcoming events.
• Effectively communicated with and supported sales, marketing and administrative teams on a daily basis.
• Directed calls to appropriate individuals and departments.
• Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
• Dedicated to continuously improving sales abilities and product knowledge.
• Set up and explained new membership contracts.
• Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
• Participated in physical inventory counts every half year.
• Processed daily invoices and billed renewed invoices to clients.
• Processed returns and updated accounts.
• Reviewed paperwork to determine priorities and set schedules.
• Communicated all emergencies, delays due to weather and carrier schedule changes to customers and supervisors.
• Enforced the on-time shipment of products to create exceptional customer experiences.
• Prepared and distributed internal reports and financial statements.
• Drafted the complete annual audit reports including all footnote disclosures.
• Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month.
• Created presentation formats for monthly/quarterly reviews of expense charge-outs.
• Performed administrative tasks such as recordkeeping, writing correspondence and gathering materials.
• Performed prescribed scripts and utilized friendly but firm attitude with full knowledge of contractual requirements and legal remedies.
• Cooperated with engineering, manufacturing and corporate accounting to verify that quality standards were met.
• Trained 2 new employees on accounting principles and company procedures.
• Prepared documents, reports and presentations using advanced software proficiencies.
• Followed up with customers to collect information and verify details.
• Collected and arranged information and entered details into computer database.
• Generated and submitted invoices based upon financial schedule.
• Aggregated and prepared documentation and reports for office meetings, distribution, and filing.
• Performed general office duties, including answering multi-line phones, routing telephone calls or messages to appropriate staff, greeting the public, typing, proofreading, filing, sorting and handling incoming and outgoing mail.
• Facilitated organized record retrieval and access by maintaining filing system for both in-house and discharged residents.
• Provided clerical support to company employees, including copying, faxing and file management.
• Escorted visitors to specific offices or meeting rooms.
• Managed hundreds of accounts receivable accounts working directly with the Financial Management Office.
• Sorted, received, and distributed mail correspondence between departments and personnel, including parcel packaging, preparation, and efficient shipping.
• Corresponded with clients through email, telephone, or postal mail.
• Contacted patients regarding unpaid and underpaid accounts to resolve any issues.
• Greeted customers and visitors in-person and via telephone calls.
• Gathered, logged and monitored all shipping data.
• E-mailed suppliers, carriers and customers with shipping updates.
• Communicated with dispatchers, warehouses and customers regarding outgoing orders.
• Processed payments and double checked orders.
• Created reports detailing all aspects of inventory, including costs, deliveries and usage.
• Conducted safety audits and investigated plant quality issues.
• Regularly inspected the facilities to ensure that they met fire, hazard and safety guidelines.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: