Caring and compassionate Student Nurse well-versed in anatomy and physiology, nursing fundamentals and interventions. Promotes safe patient care while being a patient advocate. Demonstrated success in effectively delivering superior care to multiple patients in the clinical setting. Team-oriented and reliable with healthcare knowledge, clear verbal and written communication skills and sound clinical judgment.
· Created, aligned and optimized electrical instrumentation and testing equipment.
· Evaluated installed electrical equipment and systems to isolate faults and implement corrective actions.
· Maintained and overhauled circuit breaker panels, relay boxes and other miscellaneous control panels.
· Performed preventative maintenance and follow-on operational checks on multiple aircraft systems including oxygenation, lighting, cockpit heat and air conditioning etc.
· Maintained support equipment such as NiCad/Sealed Lead Acid Batteries, liquid oxygen converters and liquid oxygen storage and transfer carts.
· Head of the PMEL and 244 documentation programs.
· Performed scheduled upgrades for wing operation improvement and relocation of check valves.
Job Titles Held: