Driven, hardworking nurse, with a colorful background as a neonatal registered nurse wanting to become a member of your women's services team! I demonstrate family centered patient care, level 3 NICU treatment management knowledge. I am adaptable and resilient with a strong attention to detail, clinical expertise, and emergency response experience. My goal is to assist newborns and their families receive excellent care, along with upholding the quality standards of the hospital facilities and industries best evidence based practices.
· Applying nursing expertise to meet needs of neonatal patients and their families in a Level 3 neonatal intensive care unit environment
· Provide exceptional care to various high-acute patients needing complex care such as ventilator management, intravenous medication titration, and continuous cardiopulmonary monitoring
· Managing care from admission to discharge, including patient assessments, care planning, health educations and discharging support to provide comprehensive care to the neonatal patients and their families
· Experience working neonates with nasogastric and oralgastric tubes
· Ability to care for infants that are on CPAP and/or on mechanical ventilators.
· Deliver medications via oral, IV and intramuscular injections, monitoring responses to address new concerns
· Collaboration with an extensive team of neonatologist, neonatal nurse practitioners, fellow NICU nurses, social work, and other disciplines to achieve optimal patient outcome
· Attending infant deliveries, and cared for neonate's post-delivery to monitor for signs and symptoms of possible complications
· Educate family members on neonatal patient care plans and follow up instructions
· Utilizing several types of medical equipment to provide effective patient care. Medical equipment skills include mechanical ventilators, nasogastric and oral gastric tubes, Foley catheters, Plum A+ pumps and EPIC medical documentation system
· Perform head to toe assessments and being able to determine abnormal finding and provide proper nursing interventions and escalate care as seen within RN scope of practice
· Display critical understanding of hemodynamic monitoring and values.
· Coordinated with healthcare staff from various disciplines to devise, carry out and manage personalized care plans to benefit patient health and recovery.
· Assist with bedside procedures, including but not limited to emergency intubation, central line insertions and thoracentesis
· Providing central line and peripheral intravenous care including maintenance and removal. Titrating various intravenous medications, including by not limited to Insulin, Precedex, and Epinephrine.
· Providing emotional support to family members as appropriate.
Expiration: January 30 2022
Expiration: December 2021
Expiration: December 2021
Expiration: September 2020
Expiration: September 2021
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: