* Performed inside delivery for customers.
* Performed walk - around inspection of 48 foot tractor trailer.
* Delivered in 53 foot tractor trailer with maximum of 18 pallets.
* Loaded bobtail truck with forklift to drop freight.
* Checked all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
* Drove trucks with capacities greater then three tons, including tractor-trailer combinations, to transport and deliver products, livestock, or other materials.
* Followed appropriate safety procedures for transporting dangerous goods.
* Performed routine maintenance on vehicles and auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries, fueling, or replacing liquefied-gas tank.
* Positioned lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, and boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated area.
* Presented bills and receipts and collect payments for goods delivered or loaded.
* Read maps and followed written and verbal geographic directions.
* Reported delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations to bases or other vehicles, using telephones or mobile two-way radios.
* Secured cargo against inclement weather, pilferage, and damage.
* Loaded and unloaded trucks, vans, or automobiles.
* Maintained records such as vehicle logs, records of cargo, or billing statements in accordance with regulations.
* Maneuvered trucks into loading or unloading positions, following signals from loading crew and checking that vehicle and loading equipment are properly positioned.
* Moved controls to drive gasoline - or electric - powered trucks, cars, or tractors and transport materials between loading, processing, and storage areas.
* Obeyed traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
* Operated all wheeled vehicles and equipment over varied terrain and roadways.
TWIC CARD 2018
Passenger, Tanker, and Hazmat Endorsement
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: