• Provided accurate responses and documentation of inquiries
• Answer phone calls and utilizing scripts, standard operating procedures, and training materials to respond to inquiries in a courteous, timely and professional manner
• Report problems that occur and assist with resolution
• Supported contact center expectations as well as departmental and corporate policies and procedures
• Perform other related duties as assigned
• Able to type 20 WPM, 30 WPM
• Demonstrated excellent listening, interpersonal, and multi-tasking skills
• Experience working effectively in a team environment
• Directed Beneficiaries to information to make knowledgeable decisions about their healthcare transforming complex requirements into clear guidance.
• Explained to Individual Beneficiaries about different ways to efficiently and accurately apply for programs online, by phone or mail.
• Organized secure infrastructure and systems are in place to integrate
government data, efficiently manage enrollee requests and applications, receive
and process payments and appeals, and ensure compliance with industry laws and
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: